• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since no one has made it (or it already did, but got buried by times), let me publish this thred

Hello and welcome, to the Resident Evil Discussion Thread, a discussion about the most beloved zombie-horror games franchise in the hand of Capgod-I mean Capcom
Here we can talk anything about the franchise, but mostly about the indexing for our RE pages

And with the recent hype train of Resident Evil 4 Remake, we shouldn't let it slide and join in too, by supporting the game and even make the pages for the 4RE characters
And with that, let's get started...

Resident_Evil_series_logo.png

Biohazard_series_logo.png

images

So I finished the RE4 Remake, was alright but kinda thought the regeners was a bit much though. The merc mode blew my mind, always used to think 6 had the best one but now that friendship's ended

Yeah granted I need to still have someone px scale for me in order to do my calcs since my pc is still flarked up (has been for 4 months) but I think I got it covered, that said if in any case I can't go to my usual peeps can I drop images here if yall are willing to do so?

That said Mr. X's feat was super casual and is less than 1.2x away from Wall+ so we have solid grounds of just scaling him there.

El gigante launching the gate was just about .002 tons but Wall+ is unfortunately at .0025 tons

That said Mr. X's feat was super casual and is less than 1.2x away from Wall+ so we have solid grounds of just scaling him there.

El gigante launching the gate was just about .002 tons but Wall+ is unfortunately at .0025 tons
Do we have anything worthy to be calculated on RE3R?

Do we have anything worthy to be calculated on RE3R?
Ofc we do, I'd reckon we could get nemesis to 9-A and he's got his own Transonic~Supersonic feats casually that Jill directly scales too since she can consistently dodge him.

REmake Leon in 4 also ofc has his own Subsonic+ to Supersonic feats also

Ofc we do, I'd reckon we could get nemesis to 9-A and he's got his own Transonic~Supersonic feats casually that Jill directly scales too since she can consistently dodge him.

REmake Leon in 4 also ofc has his own Subsonic+ to Supersonic feats also
Would the RE4R chars get scaled to Nemesis?

Might try to replay RE6 sometime for the heck of it now, loved using Jake cause of his hand to hand. Everyone else generally uses guns and melee weapons up close then you had Jake who went "My fists are e for everyone." that said we might have some interesting scaling for him assuming he's comparable to wesker

Didn't a zombie get hit by an 18-wheeler in the intro of RE2R? That's 9-B+ according to the common feat page

We can probably scale him above that

Didn't a zombie get hit by an 18-wheeler in the intro of RE2R? That's 9-B+ according to the common feat page

We can probably scale him above that
Ew that's kinda lame and no there's no indication those specifc zombies survived that at all, you don't even see them again

Also would unironically be an outlier for the remake zombies and I'd rather index the verse right

Pretty sure that getting run over doesn’t scale you to the full KE of the truck unless it comes to full stop when it actually hits you.

Pretty sure that getting run over doesn’t scale you to the full KE of the truck unless it comes to full stop when it actually hits you.
Actually taking a look at the common feats page it takes into account a full stop crash and a crash that sends the person flying, the latter is only wall level at around 60~70 mph not close to wall+ even remotely so it should be fine to scale the zombies to that, besides the character have much better feats than that anyways

Anyone got anything they think will yield 9-A?

So far krauser and Mr. X both only have Wall+ stuff from what I calculated

Well I've been looking at resident evil 6 again, some minor things that might be addable for a crt.

Jake Muller could have enhanced senses, seeing as he was able to hear the j'avos sneaking up on him and Sherry in the cabin. Ustanak can also smash through concrete pillars though I'm kinda struggling to find a calcable pic for it. On the topic of 9-A maybe Nemesis might have smth?

On the topic of 9-A maybe Nemesis might have smth
Yeah I figured he does but I need like clips of stuff rn im just looking at remake stuffs so we can get that settled off and completely clean up the verse page as its a mess

Figured I'd let everyone here know, but I'm currently in the process of overhauling the hell out of our RE7 and Village profiles (most of which are missing quite a few abilities and have **** all reference wise). Also calcing some feats that will hopefully upgrade the God Tiers to around Town Level (fingers crossed 🤞).

Figured I'd let everyone here know, but I'm currently in the process of overhauling the hell out of our RE7 and Village profiles (most of which are missing quite a few abilities and have **** all reference wise). Also calcing some feats that will hopefully upgrade the God Tiers to around Town Level (fingers crossed 🤞).
Vendetta also gives RE an 8-A to low 7-C feat

There's a lot that needs calcs

Found a thing

At 7:00 it’s shown Verdugo can dodge rifle rounds, in gameplay he actually can dodge the semi auto rifle which might make him Mach 2.8+ ( .223 muzzle velocity)

An interesting durability feat to potentially consider calculating from RE village would be Urias Strajer being able to survive 5-6 explosions from the target locator, which in this video around the 10:13 second mark was able to destroy a sizeable wooden tower of sorts, plus a massive amount of mold surrounding it and a good amount of the ground as well to reveal the cave tunnel system below leading to the Megamycete.

Last edited:
Found a thing

At 7:00 it’s shown Verdugo can dodge rifle rounds, in gameplay he actually can dodge the semi auto rifle which might make him Mach 2.8+ ( .223 muzzle velocity)

Oh, while we are at Verdugo he also has a special dodge animation if you shoot at him with a shotgun at almost point blank range.

@Apex_Predator_GX

The correct changes have not been applied and can you link the leon blog here

@Apex_Predator_GX

The correct changes have not been applied and can you link the leon blog here
What do you mean? What "correct" changes are you talking about?

Back