• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since no one has made it (or it already did, but got buried by times), let me publish this thred

Hello and welcome, to the Resident Evil Discussion Thread, a discussion about the most beloved zombie-horror games franchise in the hand of Capgod-I mean Capcom
Here we can talk anything about the franchise, but mostly about the indexing for our RE pages

And with the recent hype train of Resident Evil 4 Remake, we shouldn't let it slide and join in too, by supporting the game and even make the pages for the 4RE characters
And with that, let's get started...

Resident_Evil_series_logo.png

Biohazard_series_logo.png

images

Just a quick question, but if I were to (totally hypothetically) find a way to get The Molded like, halfway through 9-A, would Jack be able to upscale from them enough to get into 8-C?

Just a quick question, but if I were to (totally hypothetically) find a way to get The Molded like, halfway through 9-A, would Jack be able to upscale from them enough to get into 8-C?
Not if its halfway no

Then what would be the minimum value for that in order for him to upscale to 8-C?
High into 9-A+ less than like a 1.25x gap between the two since RE doesn't have like multiplier statements if ya want to upscale him but otherwise accurately indexing is our first and foremost and if he doesn't have it then that's that

High into 9-A+ less than like a 1.25x gap between the two since RE doesn't have like multiplier statements if ya want to upscale him but otherwise accurately indexing is our first and foremost and if he doesn't have it then that's that
Well…there is one “multiplier” statement in RE7…..Joe’s Boxer Effigies and Champion Effigies.

Their item descriptions claim to buff Joe Baker's attack power by 1% and 5% each respectively, and while there are a limited number you can non-randomly (16 Boxer and 4 Champion, so a 36% buff), you can get a lot more via-random drops off of enemies. So, depending on the maximum number of those someone has gotten, there is potential to do something there.

Their item descriptions claim to buff Joe Baker's attack power by 1% and 5% each respectively, and while there are a limited number you can non-randomly (16 Boxer and 4 Champion, so a 36% buff), you can get a lot more via-random drops off of enemies. So, depending on the maximum number of those someone has gotten, there is potential to do something there.
Yeah but wouldn't that just be gameplay mechanics, is there any in lore thing that supports these actual multipliers that isn't just it doing more damage in game

Yeah but wouldn't that just be gameplay mechanics, is there any in lore thing that supports these actual multipliers that isn't just it doing more damage in game
The game states that it through the use of “Black voodoo magic” that the dolls are actually able to grant him that power.

The game states that it through the use of “Black voodoo magic” that the dolls are actually able to grant him that power.
Lmfao that is so wild, I must have missed that playing at launch? Or ig that would be dlc or something ig no?

Lmfao that is so wild, I must have missed that playing at launch? Or ig that would be dlc or something ig no?
Yeah, they're exclusive to the "End of Zoe DLC staring THE GOAT Joe Baker, Jack Baker's brother. I'm about to calculate a feat that should get pretty decently into 9-A, but since I wanted to play the RE series on my PS5, I have to set up my account to transfer screenshots of the exact feat and sizes (which is really annoying lol). Should have it done in a day or two.

Has anyone tried calculation Krauser busting through the floor in RE4 Remake? I know it’s not really my focus atm, but I know that you guys have been trying to get the remakes to 9-A physically for a while now, and just by eyeballing it I think it could potentially reach there.

Here’s the feat:

Has anyone tried calculation Krauser busting through the floor in RE4 Remake? I know it’s not really my focus atm, but I know that you guys have been trying to get the remakes to 9-A physically for a while now, and just by eyeballing it I think it could potentially reach there.

Here’s the feat:

Wall+ its on Leon's profile rn

Do you guys think I should add a key for all of the extra abilities in "The Mercenaries: Additional Orders" for Ethan, Chris, Heisenberg, and Demitrscu?

Do you guys think I should add a key for all of the extra abilities in "The Mercenaries: Additional Orders" for Ethan, Chris, Heisenberg, and Demitrscu?
Has that stuff ever been used on profiles prior?

Back