• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since no one has made it (or it already did, but got buried by times), let me publish this thred

Hello and welcome, to the Resident Evil Discussion Thread, a discussion about the most beloved zombie-horror games franchise in the hand of Capgod-I mean Capcom
Here we can talk anything about the franchise, but mostly about the indexing for our RE pages

And with the recent hype train of Resident Evil 4 Remake, we shouldn't let it slide and join in too, by supporting the game and even make the pages for the 4RE characters
And with that, let's get started...

Resident_Evil_series_logo.png

Biohazard_series_logo.png

images

Even the most basic plaga should be wall
Level tbh, they can burst out of peoples skulls and limbs
There are three types of plaga and have plenty of abilities each to list, so a profile covering them all could work.

RE 5 Remake is basically confirmed

There's a cutscene at the end with Wesker himself

My guess is they'll do 6 as well but stop there and that's it for the Remake verse
And knowing Capcom, they might make the Remake verse connected to RE7/RE8 but not abandoning the mainlines
Basically "they are a different universes but in the end both still ended in RE7/RE8"

And knowing Capcom, they might make the Remake verse connected to RE7/RE8 but not abandoning the mainlines
Basically "they are a different universes but in the end both still ended in RE7/RE8"
Really wished they did a resident evil 1 remake as well
Idn why they skipped it
Maybe that'll work

Anyway what we need to discuss now based from RE8 revision thread here?
We still need someone to get around to finding Dimetrescu's pillar smashing feats

Idn what else other than that

yeah,the time when she trans and then demolish the entire castle,that was pretty a good feat so i surprise that no one actually calc it
With regards to her attack potency I have some videos from a prior thread that may help with a potential calc if anyones is open to looking into it.

yeah,the time when she trans and then demolish the entire castle,that was pretty a good feat so i surprise that no one actually calc it
There are is a huge amount of really good feats in the original Re timeline that need proper calcs. Most of which reach 8-C and some possibly even High 8-C.

There are also some pretty good speed feats that need calcs to support the supersonic rating, like Verdugo dodging an almost point blank shotgun shot in the original Re4 or a tyrant catching an rpg-7 rocket while running towards it in full sprint.

Honestly the Re profiles are really outdated and need some heavy revisions.

Last edited:
There are is a huge amount of really good feats in the original Re timeline that need proper calcs. Most of which reach 8-C and some possibly even High 8-C.

There are also some pretty good speed feats that need calcs to support the supersonic rating, like Verdugo dodging an almost point blank shotgun shot in the original Re4 or a tyrant catching an rpg-7 rocket while running towards it in full sprint.

Honestly the Re profiles are really outdated and need some heavy revisions.
The fact that Post-Virus Wesker durability is in tier show how much outdated the profiles are

The question is, where do we start for overhauling RE?

I'll throw some pretty straight forward Re6 feats:

1. Simons tanks an energy of a lightning bolt through a lightning rod in Re6. Lightning bolts have an energy of 1.6 billion joules.

8-C (0.38 tons)

2. Ogroman can tank multiple rockets which can fragment Millitary Helicopters. The same enemy Chris, Piers, Sherry and Jake can tank attacks from and hurt.

I don't have any kind of calc for this but this definitely reaches solidly into Tier 8.

3. Pretty much every character from Re6 and plenty of enemies can tank explosive barrel explosions which are so strong that even at the end of their explosion radius can fragment huge stone pillars resulting in at minimum a 9-A feat. Now applying inverse square law is surely to get us into Tier 8. Once again we need a proper calc but shouldn't be too complicated.

4. In Re6 Dynamite can pulverize large chunks of rock which by eye balling it should be somewhere in 8-C territory.

Btw there are more likely Tier 8 feats in Re6 alone.

I need to go now so i don't have time to add links to these feats. I'll edit it later and maybe try to calc some of these.

Last edited:
A bit out of topic, but I was watching Death Island's trailer and holy shit, the character models are all over the place

It takes place after Vendetta, in 2015, yet:

- Leon has his Infinite Darkness model which is from 2006, despite having one for 2014

- Same as Claire

- Jill is the worst case, with her RE3 design (even the same clothes), which is...embarassing honestly

- However, Chris has his Vendetta look and seems older than all the others

The **** ? Also what happened at Capcom for them to forget how Jill is ? Ever since the Remake she is being portrayed as some 80s action muscle head that swears every 1 or 2 minutes. The movie seems interesting for the story and the characters meeting but damn, Jill and the models make Capcom look like a indie company

Hot Take: Ada's voice in the RE4 remake isn't that bad.

She sounds dry at times, but imo, it gets the job done well enough.

I think most of the problem is how good past Ada's VAs were, the current isn't that bad, but I do agree it's a downgrade from RE2 Remake

And a unnecessary one
You can tell it's the voice actor herself trying to sound deeper and more seductive

There's a voiceline in the game where's she's scared and her real voice sort of comes out and it sounds so much better

Not necessarily I suppose since Miranda was Able to Send Illusions in the Real World to Trick Rose into going inside the Megamyce which is later Stated to Be a Realm and not just some Source of Mold.
Considering Miranda was utilising some of the same abilities she used during her fight with Ethan such as conjuring fireballs of mold energy I do believe her and roses feats are credible as being ones capable of being redone in the physical plane.

By the way I wanted to ask as request if its alright if we could calculate Mirandas attack potency feat as it is pretty high up and possibly close to reach the low 7-C tier given she was able to use the megamycete to effect an entire region.

Last edited:
Back