• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reptillus Maximus vs Bo Peep

Thought this would be a good match, they're the most skilled characters in all of TS, so why not?
Reptillus 2
Rwar XDDDDD

BoPeep
Sorry, but Toy Story 4 was the worst of the bunch.

Battle takes place on a bridge over the fiery pits of hell. Whoever falls first loses.

Bo has 10-A+ Durability

Both bloodlusted.

Muscular Rex: 3 (Soupywolf5, HeadlessKramerGeoff777,Walker21232123)

Strong, independent woman: 0

The start of some weird fanfiction: 0

FIGHT!

As for who to vote for... I really don't know, they're pretty similar in most ways, although Reptillus is likely more skilled and probably has like, the tiniest range advantage ever, Bo has more stamina, is likely smarter, and has more experience as she's been around for a while while Reptillus is basically fresh out of the box, and of course neither of them are going to actually be harming each other, could Bo's sheep do anything? (Since apparently she has those as standard equipment), and she might have better pain resistance? I'm just going to need to think for a bit on this

Well Since stamina is usually the main win-con for Toy Story matches, and Reptillus' is unknown, maybe inconclusive? (I don't think them being bloodlusted really changes things that much, although I'm perfectly fine with it)

All, the toys have the same pain resistance. As for the sheep, they can bite Reptillus, but, being honest, they'l be more of a distraction rather than anything else.

It's probably safe to assume that Reptillus has pretty good stamina, as he was literally designed to fight.

Well I was just suggesting that since she actually has a feat for her pain resistance (Which does seem to be above what other toys have shown but eh, probably doesn't really impact the outcome all that much), yeah figured, although they'll at least be able to get Reptillus off of her for a little bit (And they probably share other toy's 10-A+ durability so he won't be killing them), this does seem really close

Bo Beep is noticeably more frail than other toys as she is easy to shatter (remember, she is not of plastic like the other toys), meaning that Reptillus can just break her body to pieces.

Meaning that Bo Beep's durability should be downgraded to 10-C, so yeah, this may be an stomp.

And if she is, then she'd basically just be pre-Stone Wall Woody Someone get me a list of all the opponents Woody beat when he wasn't a stone wall ovo

Like, she fell half a meter and she got her arm broken off in TS 4, she reinserted it back to her with some tools, but yeah, she's totally 10-C in durability.

Ok, seeing how this is going to be an incon, I'll change the location.

They're on a bridge over the fiery pits of hell. Whoever falls first loses.

Hmmm... Well Reptillus' skill, and range advantages means he'll probably be able to knock Bo off first, although her sheep could be problematic

I think Reptillus can take care of them. He probably either intimidates them or '''launches them to hell.'''

Well Reptillus' range does say he has a few more centimeters with his staff (Although Bo's staff is probably the same?)

Honestly, I can totally see Reptillus breaking Bo's staff in half, just like he did with that crayon.

Joaco0902 said:
While yes, she broke her arm, it was already broken. That's why it fell out so easily.
Her durability description has to be updated as some the current statements are an stretch to say the least.

But yeah, she still can't really just scale to 10-A+ durability, unless there's something to bring up to support it.

Understandable. Though I still believe she could have something like "Possibly Athlete Level" via scaling from other toys.

We should also add that she's weak to extremely hot temperatures. Being made out of porcelain, she would explode if she was close to fire and stuff. (On this scenario she isn't close enough to suffer any effects)

Back