• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he is meant to start with his Briah that is why his key starts with him at "Atleast 7-B".

He's 7-A in EFF, he's base is 7-B

Rocker1189 said:
But doesn't stopping time give you literally immeasurable speed like a certain girl starting with the letter H
Infinite speed, actually.

And Homura's timestops don't usually lead to her instantly killing her opponent like it is here.

>chant

EFF ren is wordless and bloodlust so no he won't even say he's EFF (cause in rea route Ren after his fight with shirou instant;y went EFF on the commanders without a word uttered only to slaughter them and fail horribly)

>wordless

He actually have few lines

Even then, while chanting he time slows so Scathach is already frozen to him, not to mention time accel to 1000 :p

Usually, Homura's non stomps involve some way to counter that.

But if they don't then it's a stomp just like this one.

Yeah.

Anyways Ren still "Lol Time Manip" and oneshots.

Just because everyone does something stupid at once doesn't validate further stupidity.

DMUA said:
Just because everyone does something stupid at once doesn't validate further stupidity.
If you have something against it, take it up with the people adding the profiles, I too will be against a stomp if it was not for the fact that it seems to be allowed(especially when Homura is involved for some reason).

Really, any match that looks cool, seems fair on the surface or has a popular character usually slips through the Cracks. Azzy actually brought a thing quite like this up with Sans' Wins and Losses on the matchup removal thread.

DMUA said:
Really, any match that looks cool, seems fair on the surface or has a popular character usually slips through the Cracks. Azzy actually brought a thing quite like this up with Sans' Wins and Losses on the matchup removal thread.
Slips through the cracks is one way to put it. I wont say more, I am sure to upset some peeps.

Do you guys mind stopping with the derailing?

Homura is not in this thread, nor is she related to it. You have a issue with her wins, go to the matchup removal thread

Anyway, I can't be bothered to go through DI again to make a CRT, so I'll just cast a more valid vote.

Inconclusive

Scathath's precog shows her how she's about to get blitzed, and she immediately goes for Gate of Skye. Entirely in character for her to do that. Did it against Berserke/Cu first thing when she was aware of how dangerous he was.

Whether she gets it off before time manip, dunno. Hence inconclusive.

not yet its 8-6 so he needs one more to have the win after grace period tbh

So 9-6-4,still in Ren favor.

@Cookie

Nah,i think base Ren get overwhelmed by Scathach easily,so i change it to EFF Ren.

Also Red,if grace periode is over can you add this in both of their profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back