• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right,i forgot to mentioned you,sorry XD,f*ck my memories thou (-_-)

-Scathach : 2 (Galaxian,Gar)

-Ren : 2 (ALRF,Knight)

yeah I'm voting for Ren with EFF due to shishou won't be able to react to ren's assult not to mention he will get close where his time slow can be an eventual time stop (Ren already slows down from a range and being closer means the slower the opponent will be). Also Ren is bloodlusted so he likely cuts neck and its over basically.

Uuuh,both in character here mate,but whatever i count your vote.

-Ren : 3 (ALRF,Knight,Red)

Huh,really,hmmm is that so then is this a stomp? Anyway i take your vote Dot.

-Ren : 4 (ALRF,Knight,Red,Dot)

Hey, I just want to remind people of that time Ren hit Trifa's neck multiple times and nothing happened

And that time Marie touched Elenore and Elenore just calmly put her head back on.

I have literally never seen a single instance of the scythe negating anyone's immortality or Regenerationn.

And if it's a KKK thing for Ren, then it should be for Yato only.

I don't have enough time or energy to go through DI again looking for all the times it didn't happen and see if there are literally any times it did.

I'm just pointing it out.

Trifa had the dura of rein tbf like its his legit body so the density is high AF

Marie iirc wasn't wanting to kill so it was less effective IIRC

If you want an instant ask Machina and the commanders (rea and marie route all heads were severed so...) normally neck severing doesn't matter to LDO but its a curse iirc so that's why it was lethal

that's what i meant just trying to explain the instances why it didn't work (cause body was too dense and marie wasn't going for the kill)

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Aw...But I wanna see the chaos it ensures. </div>
Plz no,that Cinder downgrade make me hard to find an fair opponent,how about this? plz Homu sama...don't make it happen...

Redgrave, do you see the flaw in that argument?

"Ren's guilotine can negate dura and instantly kill as long as it hits the neck"

"Reinhard's body had high durability, so it didn't work"

sorry but it was just to explain why it likely didn't work but Ren's weapon iirc was compared to machina as a one shot ability wasn't it iirc?

>"Ren's guilotine can negate dura and instantly kill as long as it hits the neck"

"Reinhard's body had high durability, so it didn't work"

You mean that Reinhard who can lolnope your durability negation that is via Soulfuck? Yeah he can do that.

I love how almost everytime Monrach ask when the said ability work but there isn't any in most cases kek

It works against Rusalka when he beheaded her. You don't see her regenerating now do you? And Eleonore would have died against EFF Ren had she not escaped from one of his attacks during the last moments

Any attack done by Holy Relic can't be regen on the spot because of soul damage, any LDO member could kill her there if they decapitated her, what is your point? < I can be wrong tho because my memories are fuzzy a bit

I don't disagree with Ren's dura negating though I am just saying this is bad example

Missing limbs or deep wounds or even their whole body can be regenerated via their soul stocks yet Rusalka didn't despite having just her head decapitated. And even spiritual attacks could be healed with time.

Against Ren Fuji has Marie's curse to negate the immortality.

His Guillotine is what killed Marie. It has her soul and her curse. And this is EFF Ren who has time slow and time accel so he has the speed advantage (He could time slow Eleonore even after she resisted his time slow for some time, so Scathach would be no different).

Current vote :

-Ren : 4 (ALRF,Knight,Red,Dot)

-Scathach :4 (Galaxian,Gar,Zero,Iapitus)

I can see this will be inconclusive here....

ALRF said:
Missing limbs or deep wounds or even their whole body can be regenerated via their soul stocks yet Rusalka didn't despite having just her head decapitated. And even spiritual attacks could be healed with time.
Because he decapitated her on a spiritual level as well as the physical level, hence doing damage stronger than her Low-Godly could regenerate... Not because his scythe insta-killed her and negated the regen...

Valeria killed Spinne by crushing his head on a physical and spiritual level. Tubal Cain killed Rusalka by hitting her with a sword on spiritual and physical level. Eleonore killed Brenner by incinerating her on a physical and spiritual level. They can regenerate lethal wounds to their bodies, but they can't regenerate lethal wounds to their souls

Inconclusive, leaning in Scathath's favour

I don't believe in the scythe negging immortality and regen, so this basically goes

> Ren casts Time Alter:3000X Accel and proceeds to blitz Scathath in every way known to humanity.

> Scathath regens from everything thanks to immortality, and maybe after what seems like an eternity to Ren, uses the Gate of Skye and banishes Ren to the Shadowrealm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back