• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say lethal wounds to their souls yet Wilhem didn't kill true Briah Schreiber despite the latter whole body being destroyed and naturally he should be soulfucked.

Apostles can regenerate as long as they soul stocks from their HR, Eleonore vaporized Cain IIRC which had Riza HR, Spinne HR was damaged by Ren, ect.

If you don't believe he doesn't have it go make a CRT. Unless so, Ren has Marie curse to finish Scathach

-Ren : 5 (ALRF,Knight,Red,Dot,Tincan)

-Scathach : 4 (Galaxian,Gar,Zero,Iapitus)

-Inconclusive : 1 (Monarch)

ALRF said:
You say lethal wounds to their souls yet Wilhem didn't kill true Briah Schreiber despite the latter whole body being destroyed and naturally he should be soulfucked.
And Elenore wasn't killed by Marie's curse, despite being decapitated.

Commanders can just survive things they shouldn't, part of the being proper Einherjar.

it wasn't a full decapitation though her head didn't soar in the air which Marie only cut partially hell eleonore managed to LIVE against EFF ren because machina punched 3 of the 4 blades which one of the blades cut 1/3 of her neck yet she lived because it wasn't 3/3 cut

Her lack of killing intent didn't make the kill happen and Eleonore even says that if Marie had her killing intent, it would have went in another way

The world and the outside world IIRC

Better question can her type 8 helps against Marie curse.

Another question, shouldn't she have a key for her living form?

The servant form is already ded and if i'm not wrong doesn't have her immortality applicable unless i'm missing something.

i mean even with soul destruction check up she still have to worry on how Marie's curse which sort of makes her type 8 moot and ren will go for the neck plus with time slow in his arsenal off the bat

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i mean even with soul destruction check up she still have to worry on how Marie's curse which sort of makes her type 8 moot and ren will go for the neck plus with time slow in his arsenal off the bat
I just read, the curse and that seems like the perfect counter to her immortality(or any kind of immortality really).

ALRF said:
Another question, shouldn't she have a key for her living form?

The servant form is already ded and if i'm not wrong doesn't have her immortality applicable unless i'm missing something.
I mean....Every servant ever is in their servant form, plus yes it does have immortality

EFF Ren can also increase his speed a thousand fold instantly and add up his time slow and Scathach won't even know what's happening

Scathach can just read his mind and predict the future with clairvoyance. Then she knows what he will do that, and can make a rune barrier to stall, or give herself presences concealment then ambush him with whatever after using disengage. Time slow gets its potency reduced by her magic resistance.

Okay. I don't really see any way Ren's gonna kill her, and she can just seal him up, so I'll vote for the lancer.

With WotHG she could do that but I dunno, in canon she hasn't been shown to do shit like that.

Voting inconclusive I guess, either Scathach uses her cheat skill and wins due to versatility and the distance between them or Ren blitzes and kills? her.

DMUA said:
Okay. I don't really see any way Ren's gonna kill her, and she can just seal him up, so I'll vote for the lancer.
actually marie's curse which upon beheading the opponent is like machina's briah so I think its likely the relic if it FULLY decapatates can take out her immortality

Ren's time slow eventually reaches a Time Stop. And his initial time slow is directly proportional to his acceleration. If he accel himself by 1000x, she will be slowed by 1000x.

Seems more like speculation we really can't back up. Definitely not enough to deter my vote.

It's not speculation, his guillotine has Marie Soul, therefore contact with Guilottine = Contact with Marie which would enact the curse

Even then his HR as been described as being a OHK just like Machina (and IIRC there is a description of Marie negating immortality).

Eleonore never got decapitated as Marie didn't have killing intent, so she didn't get fully decapitated.

Trying to read Ren EFF is useless, he is naturally bloodlusted and his time slow + time accel would make Scathach look frozen.

Eleonore and Machina could resist his own time slow, yet after resisting it one time, they got affected by it fully

SchroKatze said:
Ren's time slow eventually reaches a Time Stop.
The wank tho ~

The very fact that he couldn't keep up with Wolfgang even as EFF prove that he can't stomp time completely

Also, Ren still have his "time armor" in this form. Since he once survived Machina's Briah with it (EFO, but EFF is just EFO on steroids)

he has a point wolfie's law is more to immediate time stop AFAIK but it does lead to eventual time stop though its not instant yes cause if not eleonore and machina would not have frozen in the first place

ALRF said:
It's not speculation, his guillotine has Marie Soul, therefore contact with Guilottine = Contact with Marie which would enact the curse
The curse only works with people of lesser power. Now before you say Marie is 1-A, I'll ask of you, how exactly was Spine able to survive after Ren used it on him? I mean, his soul didn't even get destroyed, much less was he actually killed. Meanwhile, that's something Lancer can do just fine, come back from Soul Destruction.

it didn't hit the neck...the curse is all about the neck being severed and in ren's first fight against spinne he didn't hit in the neck that's why spinne lived

DMUA said:
The curse only works with people of lesser power. Now before you say Marie is 1-A, I'll ask of you, how exactly was Spine able to survive after Ren used it on him? I mean, his soul didn't even get destroyed, much less was he actually killed. Meanwhile, that's something Lancer can do just fine, come back from Soul Destruction.
Has to hit the neck.

This is ridiculous stop wanking

Ren can't stop time this is fact, it said so many times in the VN that he's absolutely hopeless against Wolfgang because he's ability either slow time for the other or accelerate it for himself, this headcanon is not mentioned anywhere in the VN unless I missed something

>Also, Ren still have his "time armor" in this form. Since he once survived Machina's Briah with it (EFO, but EFF is just EFO on steroids)

You are joking, right? the only version of Ren that has time armor is Yato and time armor is 1-A tool and part of his law as Hadou god, time armor was not mention in DI at all

Also, survive Machina's punch in Braih? god re-watch the fight, EFF Ren said multiple times that one attack from Machina in his Braih and it's GG for him

EFO did not tank Machina's Braih he only tanked the regular attacks from him, when Machina used his Braih Ren's Holy Relic was destroyed on the spot and he would have died if he didn't get spare Holy Relic at that moment

No one in the whole game can take attack from Braih Machina beside Beast and Trifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back