• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Ren can still slow down time to a near stand still, nothing that scathach can do about that.Also I thought we established that he can not stop time in this fight.

Not discussing the match as I am discussing the wanking of Ren here, yes he can slow it down to the point where it seems time itself is stopped we read that many times, but can he truly stop it? absolutely not

Hence why Wolfgang stomped him everytime they fought

ZERO7772 said:
Not discussing the match as I am discussing the wanking of Ren here, yes he can slow it down to the point where it seems time itself is stopped we read that many times, but can he truly stop it? absolutely not
Hence why Wolfgang stomped him everytime they fought
That's fine, I just thought that we had established he can not stop time in this mode.

from what i see DMUA voted for shisou so 7-6 and 2 incon still ren leading

but ren did survive machinas punch when in briah both during marie and reas route, not as powerfull as the time armor he had as yato but is still the same effect. this is explained during maries route fight against machina.

i think it was more to machina's fist being sealed and halted i don't remember the full details but time armor likely happens in the 1-A forms just he managed to stop machina's fist in a sense he stopped being able to one punch ren

ren made it so he had no history to be erased wich nulled machinas one hit effect, though he still took damage from his fist

Dragkin said:
but ren did survive machinas punch when in briah both during marie and reas route, not as powerfull as the time armor he had as yato but is still the same effect. this is explained during maries route fight against machina.
That was when he activated his Atziluth and stopped his time to the point of ZERO, this is EFF Ren

Atziluth Ren is his 1-A version lol

So once I make the CRT he will lose it? Cool ~

Anyway I was talking about Monrach, I didn't even comment on the curse stuff in this thread

>By sealing...

Time slow + Time accel making in the perspective of Ren frozen. He did that to two characters who could resist time slow, so he can do that to her

Hang on, something of note.

According to the Versus Thread Rules, Speed Equalization means that any speed boosts are nullified.

So, Ren probably won't be blitzing any time soon.

base speed fine but EFF and EFO are time manipulations hence why they aren't affected

In this case it seems rather unfair, as Ren would just Omega Blitz her.

Actually, considering that, this is a total stomp.

DMUA said:
In this case it seems rather unfair, as Ren would just Omega Blitz her.

Actually, considering that, this is a total stomp.
Then anything with time manipulation will be a stomp.

Ren doesn't active Braih from the get-go though, also chant take 40 sec so Waifu can kill\seal him in this time

>40 second

Even in chant, time slow starts to take effect and it doesn't take that much, it's just that long for chuuni effect.

ZERO7772 said:
Ren doesn't active Braih from the get-go though, also chant take 40 sec so Waifu can kill\seal him in this time
I thought he is meant to start with his Briah that is why his key starts with him at "Atleast 7-B".

Rocker1189 said:
If they can accelerate themselves by like a thousand times yes.

DMUA said:
Rocker1189 said:
If they can accelerate themselves by like a thousand times yes.
But doesn't stopping time give you literally immeasurable speed like a certain girl starting with the letter H.

ZERO7772 said:
>chant

EFF ren is wordless and bloodlust so no he won't even say he's EFF (cause in rea route Ren after his fight with shirou instant;y went EFF on the commanders without a word uttered only to slaughter them and fail horribly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back