• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meme and Ren's Briah talk aside, it looks like there's about 6 for Gil and 5 for Ren...or has one or more people changed their vote to the other side or something?

Current Vote Count (as far as I've seen):

Gilgamesh: 7 8 (FateAlbane, ThisIsMySwagPack, JustSomeWeirdo, Aizenishere, CrossverseCrisis, Knightofannihilation666, Monarch Laciel, SBA)

Ren: 5 (RedGrave, ZERO7772, ALRF, EvilMegaCookie, Fabtastic Glasses)

Inconclusive: 0

That's what I counted from the votes given. Sorry if I missed anyone.

@Fabtastic

my point of Enkidu is that he doesn't have to use it to try and catch Ren with it if he knows he can't catch Ren with it instantly. He can use it as a an omnidirectional safety net.

As others have said however there is also a possibility Enkidu just binds him at the start of the fight.

And AGAIN, GIL KNOWS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN. Can I stress enough that this man will be able to react before anything happens. Sha Nagba Imuru and Gil being serious without any CIS crap plays a relevant role here. I believe Sha Nagba Imuru is what makes the difference here. With it he knows how to use the tools he has at his disposal and knows what to do to keep himself safe before the event even happens.

Alright that's the grace period. Does anyone know if Repp actually voted? Cuz he sorta argued on Gil's behalf but then sorta went against him.

I mean i would like to point out precog while it can help will be useless when you can't take the measures to stop it from happening also will SB- I mean SNI know Ren's connection with the snake?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
I mean i would like to point out precog while it can help will be useless when you can't take the measures to stop it from happening also will SB- I mean SNI know Ren's connection with the snake?
You've completely missed the point m8. It's not just precog... Gil the INSTANT the match starts will know everything about Ren AND in that same instant know what exactly he has to do to come out on top. He has the tools to do it as well.

Also you say when he can't take the measures... huh? Why can't he? He can and will.. you underestimate GoB speed is.. Ren isn't blinking to Gil there is still a travel time and Whatever Gil has to do should be done in that time.

And Ren is still massively faster than the chain can move to bind its target. What you're basically saying right now is that a hypersonic chain can bind a MHS+ to Sub-Rel character (even faster in Finale). Everything including Gil himself is basically a statue to Ren. The speed gap here is too wide. Ren can simply sever his neck before Gil can even do anything even if he has plan to fight Ren due to Sha Nagba Imuru

You mean to tell me he can activate the ability and achieve that level of speed in an instant despite his profile saying "every second". so he can acrivate his ability and achieve max speed in just one second? Come on now...

You say this as if it's instant which according to his profile isn't whilst Gil can setup AND or kill him in that time if not remove a leg.

Right right sorry. I'm on mobile Rn and I'm lazy as hell so I save myself the extra click. I'll edit from now on. Assuming I Need to add anything else to the argument since we in grace period.

Again sorry.

(Canadian here)

I don't even know how this thread keeps going, it should be obvious who wins, all things considered. ovo

...And no one ever tries to at least buy me dinner before trying to have their way with me. You're like the third one just this week! rofl jk Also gender is inapplicable to Fate. This was the last piece of derailment from me, sorry people.

Its either he instantly gained a certain amount of speed and then keep accelerating or he accelerate his speed at a massive rate its practically instant speed gain. As seen when he was fighting Cain. Cain is faster than him before Ren use his Briah, Ren use his Briah and is now faster than him and look at Cain as if he was stopped in motion after he use his Briah. Ren's speed in base is in the supersonic - hypersonic range, whoever put MHS+ speed at base is mixing things up

Then in the seconds it takes him to gain said godly speed Gil should have things under control. Again, if Gil didn't have SNI and wasn't serious I would put the match in Rens favor.. but Gil does have SNI and he does have what he needs to win and he will do what he has to because he knows EXACTLY what he has to do.

@Fate time and place I'll be there ;)

It doesn't take that long, its practically instant. He just became that fast and keep getting faster as time went on. To the point he'd reach sub-rel speed range (around 1,6% Speed of Light)

Hizack123 said:
WoW!!!, biltz in Speed equal match???
I don't know what you guys problem with this, going faster is part of his ability and about the only thing he can do

@aizen your logic is weierd you don't need to be3000× time faster to blitz someone, ren can blitz gil by going only 100× faster from the get go and serve his neck and yes he can do this feat in instant because the moment he use his braih everything looks frizen to him, going 3000× mere seconds and he doesn't need It un the first place

pretty sure it was overture during the time this was made if we go for finale then well...Gil's movements will slow just as Ren goes faster which for me makes the situation way to grave for gil plus Ren in finale is automatically bloodlusted

If it's an instant blitz than this battle shouldn't even exist.

@Zero I know next to nothing about Ren. I'm going by what I see on his profile so I don't know how long it takes him to speed up. I never said he had to be 3000x to blitz Gil I merely stated it seems like he'd need seconds to be able to ramp up to be able to be "gotta go fast" mode. If it's an instant blitz though than this thread should be closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back