• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But is that his go-to move though? I mean, even with Heracles and Rider, he resorted to Enkidu at the last possible moment. I know, serious and all that but I am more led to believe that he will resort to GoB spam first of all and then try to catch him with Enkidu seeing that they cannot hit him. Besides those few that do track Ren.

I can actually see Caster!Gil winning against Ren due to his far more pragmatic approach to battle. Or so I hear. That and his supposed Clairvoyance.

Edit: Unless serious means going for the insta kill. Where one could argue his go-to move would be Ea. Which would be a bad move on his part as Ren would then in turn go Briah, cheese that timefuckery and go for the neck. Breaking a few bones in the process and maybe bleeding from eyes and ears but hey, free kill.

Edit #2: Would be nice if OP were more in detail. Do they start out in base (Gilgamesh with no armor and no GoB out) and Ren with no weapon formed as well as only in Assiah?

Gil vs Iskandar was a philosophical battle. Gil vs Heracles was just a battle to show him who is a better demigod.

In both cases Gil was capable of completely chaining them and stopping their movements while they were performing their attacks.

Every version of Gil has clairvoyance in the form of SNI.

EvilMegaCookie said:
But is that his go-to move though? I mean, even with Heracles and Rider, he resorted to Enkidu at the last possible moment. I know, serious and all that but I am more led to believe that he will resort to GoB spam first of all and then try to catch him with Enkidu seeing that they cannot hit him. Besides those few that do track Ren.
I can actually see Caster!Gil winning against Ren due to his far more pragmatic approach to battle. Or so I hear. That and his supposed Clairvoyance.

What do you mean by "supposed" o_O also this Gil has said Clairvoyance. that and being serious is exactly why he'd start with Endiku since once the battle starts he'll simply "know" everything Ren is capable of and given he'd also know nothing aside from regen nullifying weapons or EA can hurt/Kill him his best bet would be to lock him up and gun him down after he doesn't have to worry about "gotta go fast" mode.

EDIT: Gil won't use EA right away unless he's bloodlusted. and if he did idk why you think Ren would survive the hit.and him starting with Endiku is the fastest and safest way for him to take care of things which he will do. Serious meaning (I think) no CIS PIS and more willing to use fight unrestricted. (VIA SNI AND ENKIDU) I'm sure Gil starts with armor but I don't think GoB is active on start, not that it takes any time to open gates anyways. As for Ren idk, that OP needs to tell us

EDIT 2: "Cheese that time fuckery" huh?

Part of me wants to remake this thread with Eine Faust Finale thread due to revisions

Then, Ren Fuji will have a better time since he got moar Guillotines with the same properties + a HUGE speed boost...just don't do it ovo.

Actually if the speed is equalized EEF will be useless because he won't be able to boost his own speed and won't affect Gil time he will be screwed, overture ren have much better chance

ZERO7772 said:
>Chanting in less than 0,01 second?
Okay this is exaggeration how do you chant in 0,01 ? lol
I legit imagined Ren chanting all that in one second or less and Gil being like "Wtf is that guy swearing over there?" *tries to use SNI to understand what he just said, gets killed in the meantime*

ZERO7772 said:
Actually if the speed is equalized EEF will be useless because he won't be able to boost his own speed and won't affect Gil time he will be screwed, overture ren have much better chance
Eeeer...you do know EFF is no different from Overture right? the only addition is Time Slow....

ALRF said:
Then, Ren Fuji will have a better time since he got moar Guillotines with the same properties + a HUGE speed boost...just don't do it ovo.

He doesn't need more Guillotines m8 xD

Nor does he need a speed boost. We have enough of a headache with his speed as is.

@Gargoyle. idk man, I think inconclusive and forget is best option. But more people would have to agree. so far it's you me and fate that think so iirc.

^EFF slow time around ren while Overture control his own time, once his EEF proved useless to the commanders elenoer said it would been better if he stayd as Gudo insted of hadou

i may missed it if it says he can still boost his own speed

FateAlbane said:
ZERO7772 said:
>Chanting in less than 0,01 second?Okay this is exaggeration how do you chant in 0,01 ? lol
I legit imagined Ren chanting all that in one second or less and Gil being like "Wtf is that guy swearing over there?" *tries to use SNI to understand what he just said, gets killed in the meantime*
He may bite is own tongue and drop dead while doing it, i think i may change my vote for Gil lol

We'll be in this Inconclusive speed loop discussion forever, won't we? rofl

EDIT: Removed the link because just remembered that Slan appears later in that video.

@Zero

Well know that if you do change to Gil it'll give him the win.

@Fate

It's what happens man xD

I've tried to get everlastings input cuz I thought it'd help but no dice

EvilMegaCookie said:
We don't know the exact time frame of the chant. What we do know is that it doesn't take thirty seconds or even five. Pretty much implied to be slow-motion so that we can comprehend what the hell they are saying. Lol.
And I didn't exactly vote for Ren. Just provided an argument as to why Gilgamesh won't instagib him. The wave of NPs would have been difficult... If it wasn't for the fact that when Ren really gets going, such projectiles will literally look like they are frozen in mid-air.
I don't exactly remember what the localization has. But the raw has this in that Kasumi scene in particular

ÒéåÒüêÒü½ÒÇüµÖéÚûôþÜäÒü½Òü»þÖ¥ÕêåÒü«õ©ÇþºÆõ╗Ñõ©ïÒÇéÕê╣ÚéúÒéêÒéèþƒ¡ÒüäµÖéÒü«õ©¡Òüºõ╝ÜÞ®▒ÒüîµêÉþ½ïÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒü«Òü»

Which roughly translate into:

Therefore, in a time-frame of less then one percent of a second. A conversation had been completed within a time frame spanning less than a single moment

Which is pretty dang fast

Well assuming Gil is indeed serious and isn't in jobber moed and know what he is doing he will know Ren trump card is and will act according to it from the get + plus it's rather too perfect to assume Ren will go braih from the get go there isn't single battle where Ren immediately activity his briah not even when he fought Reinhard "he waited until Reinhard made joke of him first lol"

Also considering Ren will take his sweet time in chanting Gil should have plantey of time to finish him before he do his braih and he have many options to waste Ren

So in short Gil know what he's facing and have all the means to stop it before Ren active his braih, it take Ren about 40 sec to active his Atziluth so about the same time or littel less should be for his braih "the Atziluth chant is little longer than Braih"

So yeah going for gil

No ZERO, you're just wrong there, look at the Kasumi thing Fab posted.

And wtf, Atziluth doesn't take 40 seconds : P where did you get this? And no way in hell it's the same thing for Briah, you're just making assumptions now.

ALRF said:
No ZERO, you're just wrong there, look at the Kasumi thing Fab posted.
And wtf, Atziluth doesn't take 40 seconds : P where did you get this? And no way in hell it's the same thing for Briah, you're just making assumptions now.

and how far into the speed boost was he when this convoe took place?

@Zero I do think it takes much less than 40 seconds however I'd imagine it'd be barely enough for Gil to do what he needs. and yea he has all the tools he needs. Again if Gil can't do it then really no one can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back