• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed gained from time manipulation doesn't get equalized no ? Because if that's the case then Ren is massively faster than Gil and basically almost if not everything he throws at Ren direction

No probs on laughs...my drunken state rivals that of jackie chun OVO

On topic the problem with the barrage of thousand noble phantams is that Ren's briah as i mentioned accelerates him until he can dodge them all i mean he can be caught of guard with the anti-regen but still Ren's mindset would to dodge (that's him in character alone) though i'm just pointing it out *shrugs*

Sure he can't fly. But sure as hell he can jump and cross a massive amount of distance in a single leap. And Gil firing weapons at Ren's general direction will only make a path for him to use to reach Gilgamesh. He can use them for footing

He's not firing planks at him. Those are conceptual weapons, each strong enough to one-shot servants like Saber and Berserker.

Sha Nagba Imuru is active and gives Gilgamesh knowledge on Ren as well as future possibilities. Even if he manages to avoid thousands of Noble Phantasms, Gil will be waiting for him, Merodach in hand. He won't hesitate to fire Merodach's light at him.

Wait...i just noticed what Red said...what did you just drink bro? lel

Either way, Ren has the advantage in term of speed due to his Briah and add his Yetzirah Curse and you got a one ded Archer.

Gilgamesh does indeed have better weaponry and imo Enkidu will be quite the hinder due to Ren divinity (He is capable of becoming a Hadou God and he has a connection to Mercurius) though i'm pretty sure Marguerrite can easily remove those...

voting inconclusive...for now

All of which are massively slower than Ren, including Gil himself. Knowing what's the best action to take is practically useless when the opponent can kill you before you even took an action

I still vote for Ren as he's much faster than Gil and he's wepons, in Kei's route bey throw thousands of stakes at him but he dodged them all in base and he can accelerate up to 3000 x times in his briah status

Again Gill wii just mess around with his GoB but Ren will accelerate himself to ridiculous extend >doge all his attack > goes for his neck > kill him

Yeah, Changing my vote to Ren i have already said what i wanted in the previous post.

stop memeing what i said i le cry everytime lol @ALRF i drank what is known as school poisoning

totally not salty (my life is a lie)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
stop memeing what i said i le cry everytime lol @ALRF i drank what is known as school poisoning

totally not salty (my life is a lie) </div>
Are you seriously just think that SBA is weapon? O-o

.....but really i understand, School suck.

Doesn't matter how fast you are if you're restrained by chains from every angle ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Also people are making sound like it's that easy to casually get up to Gil and cut his neck. more "Lethal mindset" or not Gil is serious so he'll be taking out the big guns. and for those who don't think he'll use EA well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjM8DkcRu_Y

If he's serious and Sha Nagba Imuru says "USE IT" he will. and Enkidu will definitly be on stanby at all times since Gil will know everything about Ren in the instant the fight starts.

If that wasn't enough he can also levitate and well..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eL1Bfv8Y9k

Go on a trip in his favourite rocket ship.

Point and case: Gilgamesh has so many methods of dealing with Ren and all anyone is saying is Ren will speed up and cut Gil in the neck. Despite Gil being serious, KNOWING it will happen. and having a plethora of methods for both offense and defense. Besides the "I WIN" button.

Said armour doesn't cover his neck though. Not to mention the absurd amount of speed Ren can achieve.

Problem is that his speed is somewhat inconsistent, but pushed hard enough he can surpass Cain's lightning speed although he won't be able to tell if he hit or not since his senses cannot keep up. But that might've just been a one-time thing since he seemed just fine when he activated it against Reinhard.

Probably due to it activating out of nowhere I guess. Anyway, rambling aside Ren can vastly exceed Gilgamesh's if he is allowed to accelerate hard enough. But that will place a burden on his body since his body takes the damage from the sheer speed he'd be going at. But I doubt Gilgamesh can hold out long enough for this to become a problem.

The only chance I see of Gilgamesh winning is going for Enkidu. And that chain isn't suddenly going to wrap around Ren if he goes fast enough.

Sure, speed is equalised but remember that Ren's power is about accelerating his own speed.

orrect said armour won't be protecting his neck, which is why he covers it with his arms. He won't be wileding anything aaprt from EA anyways.

The point i'm trying to make is simple. Gil is serious. Gil knows WHAT to do to win and he has everything he needs to win. It's that simple. Gil is serious so he won't be an arrogant unless it maybe comes to EA. and still the only argument for Ren is his speed will make up for all this. If Gil know's what's going to happen he's going to prepare for it before it happens. And, in terms of Enkidu he doesn't have to have the chains chase Ren, they can simply surround Gil so Ren can't get close.

Actually the chains bind space itself to the point where even command spells can't make the target escape so pretty sure if the chains appear out of everywhere and tons of gates (like they usually do) Ren would be caught for target practice of weapon spamming.

For now I'll vote Gil 6/10.

I think he can pull it off before things get out of control (also he did pull EA first thing against Iskandar and against a mindless arm of the grail. Since he's serious for this match, if push comes to shove he'll probably pull it before it's too late and he jobs, like he did against Shirou).

On second thought, Gill stomps by pulling SBA and making standard battle assumptions that Gil's enemy has to stand still while he hits them with his weapons.

Covering his neck with his arms? tbh i've never seeing that...(would be a funny sight though)

and yeah cuz Ren in terms of speed is ridiculous, he can boost up to 3000 times IIRC , how can Gilgamesh react to that speed? even if he used his Sha Nagba Imuru to know the future possibilities, Ren would have already closed the gap between Gilgamesh and all he needs is to swing(get it?swing?if you do get the joke, i'm gonna date you for a day ovo) his arm.

Enkidu is indeed a problem though his Yetzirah is surely capable of cutting it and, and he can outspeed it before it reach him.

If Ren does get caught by Enkidu he isn't escaping it since not only it binds space itself, but even in Gil's profile it's listed that it nulls even personal skills of those who are caught in it.

Ren won't be able to use anything to get out at that point and then he'll be 100% sure to get some anti-regen weapon on his face.

Ren's best bet for me is actually getting Gil BEFORE being caught. If he gets caught, then done. But since this is serious Gil and not dumbass in jobber character Gil, he won't be holding back his punches that much.

He'll know of Ren's acceleration from the get-go due to Sha Nagba Imuru and then he'll use his best bets asap before Ren gets too fast for him to do anything about it. Hence, Gil still wins 6/10 for me.

@ALRF

See the problem with you asking how Gil can react to that speed is.. He reacts to it before it happens.

He knows what's going to happen and plan accordingly. He'll know what Ren can/can't will and won't dodge.

Also with the neck thing I mean he'll put his arms up to cover what the armour doesn't

and to add to my point again with Enkidu. GGil doesn't have to give a shit about his speed if Enkidu is surroundind Gil from all angles preventing Ren from getting in kill range. As fast Ren is Gil pulling something like this off is almost just as instant. If what he did with Heracles is any indication.

I counted 4 for Gil, actually.

Me, ThisIsMySwagPack, JustSomeWeirdo and Aizenishere.

Reppu also made an argument for Gil though I don't know if he voted.

RedGrave, Zero, ALRF and EvilMegaCookie voted Ren so far. Like Reppu did for Gil, some others (Like Drellix) made an argument for Ren, too, but didn't vote yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back