• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ren Fuji (Masadaverse) vs Gilgamesh (Nasuverse), (Please read full OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JBennett said:
Trexalfa29 said:
Because chants are shit fast, dude. Hell, Kasumi (goddamn Kasumi) can keep conversations with souls that last fractions of a second. No one stops chanting in Dies irae because it's not so simple, they are fast as heck. Schreiber's time axis distortion is a unique ability of his.
can you prove that chants are fast. you say that kasumi can keep conversations that last fractions of a second but I find that difficult to believe. I can understand if chants can last as short as a couple of seconds since they are skilled in chants but I find it unlikely that one can have a full conversation that last only in fractions of a second.
The Kasumi thing happened at the end of her route when she spoke to the children's souls inside of Gladsheimr. It was a telepathic conversation, but it still was fast enough to be held in the interval of time Valeria fired Longinus at Ren.

As for the chants... skill doesn't matter. Apostles are superhumans who basically trascend all human limitations and weaknesses, all their senses are enhanced, they can even see a soul's color. Being able to speak quickly is not unbelieveable.

Alright, my vote goes to Ren. Reason being is that he has fought people that are resistant to his abilities before.

Moreover, in the worst case scenerio, if Enuma Elish was fired at him he should be able to compensate his movements in time to dodge the hit and possibly close the engagement distance between Gil and Ren. Worst case scenerio, assuming that Gilgamesh and Ren are both locked to fight in close quarters combat, Ren also has higher striking strength which I think should seal the deal with Gilgamesh and like Repuzzan said, his time abilties will give him an edge in a realistic melee type scenerio.

Edit: Realized EFO is banned but my vote still goes to Ren.

Himiko, please fully read the OP i put into. EFO is banned and not allowed. Ren Fuji is only limited to his normal Briah.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
I think it'll more correct to say Shirou as Ren Legionnaire or Psuedo God rather than Hadou God tho
Could you elaborate on this, Fab?

If i allowed Ren to have his Eine Faust Overture, it'd be a stomp since he has time slow hax on top of his normal one AND he's much higher in stats compared to Gil. Meaning, assuming this one is not a stomp as i've tried to make it not to, that one would be a hell stomp in Ren's favor.

Wait sorry, my bad. I was thinking about EFF as what Fab said. Again, my bad. It's been a long and hot day today, people...

^Yeah i was just confused and tired when i read Himiko's comment....

@Himiko: Sorry about that.

Anyways, and this is still assuming this isn't a stomp...and besides that setback a bit, it's now 3 in Ren's favor, 0 for Gil, 1 for Inconclusive.

Mm. And if anyone asks this, i gave Ren his normal Briah to compensate against the versatility of Gil's GoB, Ea, Enkidu, and other such junk he has; seeing that his Briah would at least supposed to compensate for it plus his regen and soul damage hax thing....so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back