• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
This already happened
Multiple times in fact,it was incon and will continue being an incon match. Giorno does 0 dmg while ren cant even pull off an attack

I ****** swear to god

Incon, as it always has been until Ren gets resistance to causality manip in like, 2-3 weeks.

Ren would stomp if thats the case

But oh man novel giorno vs ren with C&E res would be interesting

Zel97 said:
Ren would stomp if thats the case
But oh man novel giorno vs ren with C&E res would be interesting
I strongly doubt ren would stomp since he still can't put giorno down for good due to GER being the mess that he is

Solacis said:
I ****** swear to god

Incon, as it always has been until Ren gets resistance to causality manip in like, 2-3 weeks.
Oh? I'm curious. What else is Looking Cool gaining?

I strongly doubt ren would stomp since he still can't put giorno down for good due to GER being the mess that he is

What do you mean by that? If he resist causality M then ger has no form of defense left. Giorno cant defend agaisnt ren's attack nor can he damage ren. Thats a stomp

Zel97 said:
What do you mean by that? If he resist causality M then ger has no form of defense left. Giorno cant defend agaisnt ren's attack nor can he damage ren. Thats a stomp
ger can still affect giorno, resistance to causality wouldn't affect giorno in any way

What? How is he suppose to reset ren's actions if ren resist C&E manip. Ren having causality M resistace will effect himself not giorno

Zel97 said:
What? How is he suppose to reset ren's actions if ren resist C&E manip. Ren having causality M resistace will effect himself not giorno
ren still can't put him down since ger can just RTZ giornos death

That can work, in fact i had a disscussion with chariot about that. Make a crt about that first because rn ger cannot revert giorno's death to 0

Back