• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing Black Hole from Garou

Status
Not open for further replies.
here’s an argument buddy
1. A still image where there’s no clear movement is not evidence of light escaping when it can just as easily be argued as light entering, it’s physically impossible to know just based off this one panel alone
2. The light there is quite literally how gamma ray burst look like in real life. If you’ve gotta problem with it then talk to Albert Einstein or something.
3. The “lighting” isn’t even there in the short from farther away, which would be more accurate to a bystander view to begin with.
And bonus
4. Statements of it being a gamma ray burst, it being black, it looking like a hole, and because I said so
uh... i'm disagreeing with the OP, Ziller.

There is, while I would question why the planet wasn't further destroyed, its not my issue.
Technically if the Black Hole was there for a super short time (under a second or so) then there is a good chance it wouldn't leave permeant damage.
He might be learning Black Holes and it'd likely be good if you two spent time discussing things.
I can do that I guess. Don't know where they would want to talk about it though.
Are you saying you made this thread just to try and spite Kachon, without actually knowing what you were talking about?
I think they were talking about the attitude/remarks they made regarding the responses in this thread rather than the thread itself.

Unless I'm missing context somewhere.
Oh was the only black whole the GRB feat?
Gravity Knuckles use hyperspace/subspace gates, not Black Holes. The concepts can be related though.

By the way I’d like to remind people, even though I was too on the disagreeing side I saw plenty of the counterarguments being fallacious
Just letting everybody know to keep crts fair and respectful, you never know when you could be in the same position of your arguments being dismissed without thought
That’s all

Yeah, though I've seen a lot of arguments that the scan you send is also a Black Hole. I'm neutral towards that.

Are you guys really chill with Garou being at the epicenter of that?

Wouldn’t that upgrade his LS or something? Or is there a rule that covers that.

If he escaped the black hole, theoretically. But he didn't do that, he just summoned one and survived its effects which wouldn't be related to LS.

He was able to spread his arms and legs apart although he should’ve been crushed being at the epicenter in general.

If he escaped the black hole, theoretically. But he didn't do that, he just summoned one and survived its effects which wouldn't be related to LS.
Ehhhhh. The separation between "resisted the gravitational pull so that he didn't just get ripped apart" and "lifting strength" seems kind of random to me.

Anyways I think it’s fair to say that maybe a recalc is necessary for the grb
Either that, or the blast scaling gets added and main timeline garou becomes 4-A, scaling to blast’s durability value

If for any reason the statement is unreliable, typical black hole properties such as
  • bending light also outside the event horizon,
  • having the appropriate gravitational pull for a black hole of its given size,
  • displaying Hawking Radiation,
  • and so on can help to support the statement.
In the event that there is not a statement about a black hole-like object actually being a black hole at all, one could still argue it to be a black hole if the method of creation is known. If, for instance, it is created by
  • extreme compression of an appropriate amount of matter or due to the collapse of a large star, the assumption that the resulting mass is a black hole would be reasonable.
  • However, a creation by high concentration of energy should not be considered without a supporting statement that the object in question is a black hole.
  • If a character has created galaxies, or even universes, it is highly likely that they are capable of creating real black holes as those are usually parts of these. As such the ability to create such structures can support the idea that something that was not stated to be a black hole is one. However, that is only really the case if the object in question was already established to very likely be a black hole, instead of some other object.
On the top of my head, remembering the chapter, Hawking Radiation was made from the Gamma Burst. I'll have to reread to verify gravity and light.

Based off everything, I disagree with OP FRA for now. It's seem to me at least that the manga is trying to represent a legit GRB as much as it can.

That said, I'll also await more input from Firestorm. This is area I'm not crazy familiar with...

I mean, fellas
would it be so wrong….
This is a joke btw
considering Saitama’s absolute maximum was the serious punch^2 (although his dura is twice as high as the punch itself was since he completely tanked both his and Garou’s force at once) then him having infinite power would be a massive outlier, since a multi solar system level feat will never be infinite
so unfortunately this fight is not the one where Saitama becomes infinite

Also for the record I disagree with the thread lol. It's dumb most avenues you decide to argue it from.
Based off everything, I disagree with OP FRA for now. It's seem to me at least that the manga is trying to represent a legit GRB as much as it can.

That said, I'll also await more input from Firestorm. This is area I'm not crazy familiar with...
I believe the OP already changed their mind? It would be best not to dogpile here even if that wasn’t the intention…

Yea, pretty obvious that i disagree with this thread. It's a blatant GRB and Black Hole made by someone who knows all forces in the universe and can create perfect replicas of cosmical events (Which means Low 2-C Garou since he can replicate a big ba-)

Yea, pretty obvious that i disagree with this thread. It's a blatant GRB and Black Hole made by someone who knows all forces in the universe and can create perfect replicas of cosmical events (Which means Low 2-C Garou since he can replicate a big ba-)
Garou can indeed replicate a big bang for 3-A
problem is, he kinda lives in the same universe as Tareo so destroying the universe is a no-go, which is why he didn’t do it
but still possible

Garou can indeed replicate a big bang for 3-A
problem is, he kinda lives in the same universe as Tareo so destroying the universe is a no-go, which is why he didn’t do it
but still possible
Big Bang would be in a smaller scale (in potency). He can replicate the event, not the energy behind it.

either way, adding more space to space is a very bad idea, you're basically creating a second place of expansion, things will be pushed away in space in an instant.

Either way, is the OP not arguing for this anymore? If so, this can be closed, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back