• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing 6C from Ayaka and Inazuma Traveler...

Why tf was Ayaka even 6-C in the first place lol
6c787a90e8037860a2c48a283d39dd9d.jpg

7-A since she fought with Inazuma Traveler. Not that it matters anyways because my new CRT gon make 7-A Mondstat Chapter exist

Ayaka will go to 7C, the objective of this CRT is exactly not to cast Ayaka to Inazuma Traveler for simply fighting alongside him or something like that.

Ayaka will go to 7C, the objective of this CRT is exactly not to cast Ayaka to Inazuma Traveler for simply fighting alongside him or something like that.
I actually agree...Given that she has barely any feats and is only comparable to ayato who can beat group of fatui agents in the trailer

I actually agree...Given that she has barely any feats and is only comparable to ayato who can beat group of fatui agents in the trailer
There are people who say that Ayaka is superior to Ayato for beating him in training (I didn't even know that had happened), but I highly doubt it, as it was just training and done for sword skill, where they didn't use elemental energy, cunning , intelligence, etc (which is what Ayato uses most). It is very doubtful whether either one is actually 100% stronger than the other.
Even Yae Miko considers Ayato to be very unpredictable, he is probably a more difficult opponent to deal with than Ayaka in a fight to the death because of his tactics and cunning.

There are people who say that Ayaka is superior to Ayato for beating him in training (I didn't even know that had happened), but I highly doubt it, as it was just training and done for sword skill, where they didn't use elemental energy, cunning , intelligence, etc (which is what Ayato uses most). It is very doubtful whether either one is actually 100% stronger than the other.
Well that trailer where she beat ayato is afaik when she actually obtained vision(we see cryo element on her eyes and wooden sword)
I think they are somewhat equals and that its just ayato who is more of a humble businessman and leader of commission and ayaka who actually trains (we see that in her trailer too)

Well that trailer where she beat ayato is afaik when she actually obtained vision(we see cryo element on her eyes and wooden sword)
I think they are somewhat equals and that its just ayato who is more of a humble businessman and leader of commission and ayaka who actually trains (we see that in her trailer too)
I didn't remember her trailer, although I believe a very important factor was the surprise, as Ayato probably didn't expect Ayaka to awaken her cryo vision at that exact moment.
I believe they are both equal in strength and skill, but in a serious fight, I believe Ayato could beat her because of his intelligence and cunning.

7-A since she fought with Inazuma Traveler. Not that it matters anyways because my new CRT gon make 7-A Mondstat Chapter exist
I have no doubt that in a while, even characters like Bennet and Razor will be 7A or 6C.

I have no doubt that in a while, even characters like Bennet and Razor will be 7A or 6C.
Nah, not later.

NOW (maybe, at least I have the grounds to make it happen rn)

also I didn’t add that after my dailies I’m speedrunning FFVII Remake rn to play Rebirth before spring break ends and I get spoiled

I did not cook today because I found some more stuff to make sure everyone in Mondstat gets the 7-A treatment, specifically for Amber lol

Back