• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing 6C from Ayaka and Inazuma Traveler...

Cyno scales to Sumeru Traveler and Wanderer, who have their own feats against God Scaramouche so he wouldn't be effected by this.
While I have my sights on Sumuru I’d rather take this one at a time and deal with it later, just leave Cyno be lol

Wanderer / Kami stuff, it feels wrong to not make them 6-C when it’s powered by 2 Gnosises, I would rather come from it from an angle of “Traveler outskills cuz carried by wisdom”, running the numbers between 454 Megs and 5.8 Gigs and you get 12.7753303965x Stat diff, with Traveler being 454+ since he def gets stronger over time- it is a one shot range, but bro was kinda getting washed anyways, and the one time I remember him taking an attack and withstanding it he was using his arms to at least block the hit. A skill diff on the level of combat experience collected by that fight and every mind in Sumeru would def make up the difference

Last edited:
Cyno is pretty consistently portrayed as being stronger than Sumeru traveler imo. He himself says so, he outsped traveler and ended up having to pull him along with him in his story quest, and he went toe to toe with Wanderer.

Though I will say I question scaling Wanderer, and by extension, Cyno, and Sumeru traveler, to Andrius. Gods vary way too much to make the claim that they should be relative simply because they're gods, and as far as I'm aware, there's no direct point of comparison. I'm saying that as someone whose favorite character is by far Wanderer. Though idk what the original reason for scaling them together was beyond what is on his profile so I could be unaware of something.
I was planning to do a CRT on this in the future, the biggest problem is that it's difficult to scale gods without feats, it would be good to take a look at the feats of most of the gods, and if they get close enough to Andrius, we could scale gods no feats considered powerful for "possibly 6C" (scaling them to Andrius).

Wanderer and God Scaramouche will remain with 6C, it is not impossible to imagine that the Inazuma Traveler (basically Liyue's actually, since Inazuma's wouldn't have a specific scale) from Inazuma's time to Sumeru's time went to 6C, since it took a long time for us to face God Scaramouche, in addition to statements about having become a God and be able to fight against gods, even more so when he is receiving 2 gnosis AMP.

Last edited:
  • God Scaramouche remains as 6C;
  • Cyno can change to "at least 7A, at most 6C", 7A for having driven away the Traveler (and if I'm not mistaken until I said he could beat him), and at most 6C for having fought Wanderer for a short time, since both did not use their full power;
  • Characters who scale to Inazuma Traveler will change to "7A, possibly higher" (as Traveler was already 7A in Liyue and became stronger in Inazuma).

About scaling Gods to each other's level, we can talk about this in another CRT.

It's only 1 gnosis and whatever "divine knowledge" give him. He's also stated to be close to a true god and would've been impossible to beat had he became one so doubt he reached archon level yet tho might be above Andrius.

Wanderer and God Scaramouche will remain with 6C, it is not impossible to imagine that the Inazuma Traveler (basically Liyue's actually, since Inazuma's wouldn't have a specific scale) from Inazuma's time to Sumeru's time went to 6C, since it took a long time for us to face God Scaramouche, in addition to statements about having become a God and be able to fight against gods, even more so when he is receiving 2 gnosis AMP.
Again tbh I would think it's kinda cringe for Scar to not be 6-C, Traveler just skilled lol

Agree with ayaka
Disagree with traveler but if the downgrade comes he should be 7-A(pre act 3 for inazuma) likely 6c(from act3 and further,same should go with signora and pre shouki no kami scara) and for the sumeru and fontaine travelee he is definetly 6c
Buddy tanked attacks from god scara and defeated him with IQ(when they asked ppl of sumeru how to beat him) buff not any giga chad amp like 99 visions and other stuff
As for venti him being weakest archon doesnt automatically downscale him insanely low like he used to be HIGH 8C? i mean lets not forget someone like nahida who also lost majority of her powers and still tanked direct hit by scaramouche. Sure he is stronger by signora but that difference isnt big
Litteraly tartaglia ranks 11. as the "weakest" guess what? Broski outscales both of them by the end of fontaine chapter litteraly bodied narwhal and lasted longer than ever since foul legacy drains your strenght and makes you weaker after its usage (he also damaged neuvilette mid transformation) the feat he commited is even better than neuvilette who in order to beat the whale had to get his authority restored to fullest
Tho this part abt venti and fatui scaling isnt that important since this is crt abt traveler and ayaka i just wanted to add something about issues with venti scaling here

Last edited:
we not dealing with Sumeru onwards atm- can u explain ur reasoning for why u disagree with 6-C Inazuma? Why couldn't traveler just get stronger during Sumeru instead of having to be 6-C at that very moment in Ch II Act III?

If it's based on the Venti arguement, at least Nahida actually... had some kind of powers- heck she might be OP af with the dream time loop thing Dr Strange bargaining thing, Venti deliberately let his people live in a way that was straight up anti-archon strengthening- bro couldn't even repair a dang harp or fight his own pet dragon without help. But even so, I'm pretty sure Nahida got absolutely one shot by Scara, so it's not much of a feat-

unless your argument is that Nahida's body was intact at all, in which i have to say that it would be far too brutal and raise up all the age ratings to have a small person splatter into a bloody mess for the sake of scaling consistency that no one but us cares about (and also there probably won't be a Gnosis to take if he did that)

Last edited:
we not dealing with Sumeru onwards atm- can u explain ur reasoning for why u disagree with 6-C Inazuma? Why couldn't traveler just get stronger during Sumeru instead of having to be 6-C at that very moment in Ch II Act III?

If it's based on the Venti arguement, at least Nahida actually... had some kind of powers- heck she might be OP af with the dream time loop thing Dr Strange bargaining thing, Venti deliberately let his people live in a way that was straight up anti-archon strengthening- bro couldn't even repair a dang harp or fight his own pet dragon without help. But even so, I'm pretty sure Nahida got absolutely one shot by Scara, so it's not much of a feat-

unless your argument is that Nahida's body was intact at all, in which i have to say that it would be far too brutal and raise up all the age ratings to have a small person splatter into a bloody mess for the sake of scaling consistency that no one but us cares about (and also there probably won't be a Gnosis to take if he did that)
Because mond traveler couldnt even deal with signora which is understandable
then struggled against childe in his delusion and foul legacy
Got knocked down upon getting one hit from shogun
But then after training we can see him defeat signora,survive long enough(that phase when she disables vision abilities) to block attack from shogun and then upon getting vision buff and beat her.Onwards he got stronger trough story

Afaik sumeru traveler profile has sumeru dura feat about getting punched and hit multiple times from shouki no kami even if that scene was just loop
So i tought that would count for nahida as well

But then after training we can see him defeat signora,survive long enough(that phase when she disables vision abilities) to block attack from shogun and then upon getting vision buff and beat her.Onwards he got stronger trough story
The traveler getting stronger in Inazuma does not prove they are just as strong as they are in Sumeru. In fact, what could ever possibly prove that? Why would they not be stronger after gaining new elemental power?
Afaik sumeru traveler profile has sumeru dura feat about getting punched and hit multiple times from shouki no kami even if that scene was just loop
So i tought that would count for nahida as well
The Sumeru traveler is very clearly displayed to be relative to the Shouki no Kami, considering they could hold back its strength for a while. The same can not be said for Nahida just because she took a hit from him and didn't explode in a game from a country where it is illegal to even show blood (not that Genshin follows that anymore).

However, the Shouki no Kami should not be 6-C anyway.

The traveler getting stronger in Inazuma does not prove they are just as strong as they are in Sumeru. In fact, what could ever possibly prove that? Why would they not be stronger after gaining new elemental power?
The Sumeru traveler is very clearly displayed to be relative to the Shouki no Kami, considering they could hold back its strength for a while. The same can not be said for Nahida just because she took a hit from him and didn't explode in a game from a country where it is illegal to even show blood (not that Genshin follows that anymore).
Genshin has blood?
Need to see the chinese version of the blood for research purposes

Genshin has blood?
Need to see the chinese version of the blood for research purposes
There's a guy who gets crushed and we see his blood pool onto the floor and that's about it. Even that's just a recent development. A lot more recent than the fight in question. I don't even remember if there was anything before that in the game.

Though there's some straight up Capella type bs in some newer written texts in the game

However, the Shouki no Kami should not be 6-C anyway.
why would sumeru traveler be weaker than inazuma traveler in the first place?unless you are talking about vision buff traveler thats already true
however i dont see a point of him being not being 6-C after litteraly clashing with harbringer and god soon after

why would sumeru traveler be weaker than inazuma traveler in the first place?unless you are talking about vision buff traveler thats already true
You need to reread what I said.
however i dont see a point of him being not being 6-C after litteraly clashing with harbringer and god soon after
Because there's absolutely zero proof Signora is 6-C and he is clearly not relative to Raiden.

There's a guy who gets crushed and we see his blood pool onto the floor and that's about it. Even that's just a recent development. A lot more recent than the fight in question. I don't even remember if there was anything before that in the game.

Though there's some straight up Capella type bs in some newer written texts in the game
Whats the capella level shit

Whats the capella level shit
But Carter is unconscious. I took samples of his blood and skin and got a swift catspaw to take it to Sumeru to be looked at... other from observing the problem, the root of the problem cannot be found. It's pointless, absolutely pointless. Conventional medicine is pointless. I must figure something else out...

...Jakob... Jakob's proposal is very dangerous. I must give it more thought.

...I told Carter everything and had Jakob prove his strength and transformation. I even explained the risks, its historical baggage, and my other objective: To create a second sample that can corroborate the realization of human transcendence via ██, and derive the holistic character and method from it. Carter isn't very good at thinking scientifically, so I used many examples and methods of emphasis. But he seems to have made up his mind from the beginning.

...Still deteriorating.
...It seems Jakob's successful integration was an extreme case. Or perhaps he's not himself anymore? I can't be sure.

...I must continue observing. It can't be a waste. It can't be a waste. Or else it will all have been for nothing, utterly meaningless. I got more materials in an attempt to reverse it. All sorts of relics and biological tissue from after the calamity. I even got my hands on extremely dangerous residue. Nothing worked. But I can't give up. He's still "alive" right now. At the very least, in this sense, it can continue. It cannot be a waste.

...He's preserved for now and further tissue collapse has been prevented. Jakob doesn't tear up at the sight of him anymore... but occasionally Carter's voice is occasionally heard from... and that's the worst. I've tried cutting out the organs where his vocal cords probably are, but they grow back in one to three days...

Genshin Manga 🍵
Hoping to release the anime.

Did the Traveler ever fight Signora before Yae Miko's training? I only remember the fight in Mondstadt, but that's literally at the beginning, so in addition to +2 elements, there's the fact that it would get stronger because of time.

Hoping to release the anime.

Did the Traveler ever fight Signora before Yae Miko's training? I only remember the fight in Mondstadt, but that's literally at the beginning, so in addition to +2 elements, there's the fact that it would get stronger because of time.
No only the fight after the training before the final fight against shogun

My good sir....

that's what the whole thread up till this point was debating u gotta read it my man- these points were already like, discussed

My good sir....

that's what the whole thread up till this point was debating u gotta read it my man- these points were already like, discussed
whatever, you asked me for opinion i explained it...ill shift from disagree to neutral as long as the scaling post inazuma traveler isnt changed im fine

I don't intend to make a habit of coming to these, for the record.

I think the PIS argument might be a little light but I'll sign off on it given so many supporters agree. I don't have a particular problem with the other one, either. Downgrade away.

I'll note that this is only considered accepted with two relevant staff member approvals (meaning you need another aside from me)

Thank you everyone for participating

Well, I'm sleepy, and I'm bad at changing profiles (besides using translator), if someone could PLEASE change the profiles for me, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for participating

Well, I'm sleepy, and I'm bad at changing profiles (besides using translator), if someone could PLEASE change the profiles for me, I'd appreciate it.
I gotchu as soon as I finish my dailies lmao

Back