• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing 4-A rating for McGee (Sort and Simple)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This was another thread I was suppose to do but forgot.

Anyway it's pretty simple/straightforward. We do not treat Existence Erasure as AP so McGee should have his 4-A/Multi-Solar System rating removed. He'll keep his interstellar range since his hiccups erased everything which would include the space and stars we seen earlier in the episode and left himself, Gretchen, and Squirt in a void.

Edit: Adding this in to provide evidence that it is it an outlier, and that it is existence erasure.

This is something that doesn't scale to anyone and is hax. Considering this verse has a creature that uses the power of a solar eclipse to decay the entire Earth, a kid who's farts reheated a dying sun, a dance crazy zombie that could snap his fingers and rotate the Moon at high speeds and used it as a disco ball, and a magic golem who had the power to pull a light switch from the clouds and move the sun. I highly doubt a kid gaining hiccups that erased everything and left him and his friends in a white void is an outlier.

It is stated in the episode that McGee's hiccups are getting worse. He erases a plate of food, then a small shack, a large animal, then a building. They then threw him in a lake and he erased all the water in the lake.

His next hiccup erased everything and left only him and his two friends in a void. Gretchen then asks were are they and McGee says he thinks they are nowhere, then Squirt runs off to go get help but as soon as he leaves off screen, he comes back on the other side of them. Gretchen then starts walking on a wall and ceiling that are not there and states McGee hiccuped anway the laws of physics.

This is clearly hax and not AP so 4-A rating should be removed. However he keeps his range with the hiccups since we see stars in that very episode, yet when McGee erased everything, we see nothing left. No sunlight that was just there, no earth, space or stars in the background, just a white void. It's also stated they believed they were "nowhere", and it is stated in the episode the hiccups make it so "anything you touch disappear, as though it never existed". So yes, this existence erasure.

Last edited:
I don't know enough about the verse to say whether it is EE or not, but if it is already treated as such on the profile, then this is fine.

If anyone wants to know if this is an outlier or not, and for those who want to know if this is considered existence erasure in verse, here is my response.

This is something that doesn't scale to anyone and is hax. Considering this verse has a creature that uses the power of a solar eclipse to decay the entire Earth, a kid who's farts reheated a dying sun, a dance crazy zombie that could snap his fingers and rotate the Moon at high speeds and used it as a disco ball, and a magic golem who had the power to pull a light switch from the clouds and move the sun. I highly doubt a kid gaining hiccups that erased everything and left him and his friends in a white void is an outlier.

It is stated in the episode that McGee's hiccups are getting worse. He erases a plate of food, then a small shack, a large animal, then a building. They then threw him in a lake and he erased all the water in the lake.

His next hiccup erased everything and left only him and his two friends in a void. Gretchen then asks were are they and McGee says he thinks they are nowhere, then Squirt runs off to go get help but as soon as he leaves off screen, he comes back on the other side of them. Gretchen then starts walking on a wall and ceiling that are not there and states McGee hiccuped anway the laws of physics.

This is clearly hax and not AP so 4-A rating should be removed. However he keeps his range with the hiccups since we see stars in that very episode, yet when McGee erased everything, we see nothing left. No sunlight that was just there, no earth, space or stars in the background, just a white void. It's also stated they believed they were "nowhere", and it is stated in the episode the hiccups make it so "anything you touch disappear, as though it never existed". So yes, this existence erasure.

I'll add this in the OP.

Last edited:
Alright so given we don't accept Existence Erasure as AP, everyone who commented agrees with the removal, and I put the evidence in the OP, I'll lock this thread and update the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back