• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remove Ultra Instinct

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is an article supposed to be only about the Super Saiyan Transformations, shouldn't Ultra Instinct be removed, as it is not apart of the Saiyan forms, and is merely a form anyone is capable of attaining?

I agree with this overall.

Although it could be possible that there's a Saiyan version of Ultra Instinct, which would explain the change in hair and eye color for Goku, which we don't see in the Angels or Gods of Destruction. Then again, Angels already have white hair, and they have mastery over it, where as Gods of Destruction don't. There's no change in eye color for the GoD either.

Theoretically, any being could learn Ultra Instinct, but I wonder if the change in hair and eye color is uniquely a Saiyan trait or not. Like what would happen if a human obtained it?

But I digress. This is all just headcanon.

Well, the text would likely be too limited to place in its own article, so I personally do not mind if it stay, in lack of better options.

I don't think it needs its own article. There's already an article for 'Instinctive Reaction' which covers the concept across multiple fictions. And Kaioken by itself isn't listed under Super Saiyan transformations, nor does it have its own article, so why should Ultra Instinct?

I suppose that seems to be a good point.

You should ask a few staff members listed in the Dragon Ball verse page to comment here.

Ultra Instinct is a technique / state of mind, but it's also a transformation for Goku. This was made clear by the official Toei tweets back in the day. It can stay.

Okay. The page should probably be left as it is then.

Though, the Super Saiyan page isn't just about the forms Goku has, it's about the Saiyan transformations, Ultra Instinct is not a Super Saiyan Transformation, it is an all-race state of mind technique, transformation thing.

Again it works as a transformation for Goku, and by extension the saiyans. No harm in keeping it there for info. I think Oozaru transformation should also be added in there since it is a saiyan transformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back