• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this one is quick

Remove: Overwhelming Aura (Spiritual pressure can passively induce ailments ranging from paralysis to fear inducement) from every Quincy except Yhwach and Ichigo because they dont emit reiatsu, plus seems like most of bleach fan already know and agree with this in vs matches yet it still on their profiles:

Orihime feels no reiatsu from Quilge

Further explanation about quincy does not emit anything since they absorb it

Yhwach and Ichigo is an exception because they have show to emit reiatsu, however since most quincy don't emit reiatsu

They need: Resistance to Extrasensory Perception. That or add explanation on their profiles and says they cant be sense by extrasensory perception, since in their case they are not resisting it but rather they dont emit reiatsu who can be detect by people with extrasensory perception.

Ichibē Hyōsube need Energy Absorption. It's how his Regenerationn work, if someone speak his name he can absorb portion of their power and use it to regenerate himself:

Ichibē absorb Ichigo power

That's all. Yeah I know it's a clickbait

You got me that clickbait lol.

Link Ishida in the tags since he also has the reiatsu crush on his profile for some reason.

we already treat it as them not having it , don't know why it is still on their profile tho.

i agree with the removal .

Yeah this is straightforward and canon. They dont emit reiatsu so it's not even a possibility on their profiles

Jugram was "the same" as Yhwach because he could only give energy instead of absorbing it. Yhwach is already different as he can do both .

That could mean jugram can use RC but i don't think it ever got confirmed so i'm on the fence about that claim .

Orihime is saying that Quilge doesn't emit "REISHI" not "Reiatsu" every single character has "REIATSU" because is the physical manifestation of spiritual energy which Quincy mixed with the environments reishi to create bows and arrows. This was explained by Uryu at the beginning of the series.

Orihime isn't feeling his spiritual pressure / reiatsu because she is weaker than Quilge same thing happened when Isshin couldn't feel Aizen's reiatsu but Ichigo before Dangai training could sense transcendent Aizen.

Kenpachi's squad members also couldn't sense Kenpachi's reiatsu in the final arc.

IIRC Akon was able to sense all of the Quincies spiritual pressure when they enter Soul Society during the first invasion and every other Quincy when they went holy form.

I agree with Applelord, there are certainly instances where the Quincies spiritual pressure is felt and detected

286f81b51d42fbda2f1fea63ca3805ea
I think this is what you were referring to aswell, literally a few pages before the Quincy are revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back