• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShionAH

He/Him
I am gonna do this again hopefully more fair this time 9-C for both.
Speed is equalized
Post-Springlock failure
Suppressed
Fazbear Frights Location

Afton:8 (@ShionAH @DeltaStriker22 @Comiphorous @Dragonite007@Cimafranca133 @Kisaragi_Megumi @Perequeliri993 @Shiroyashaaa)
Ayanokouji:
Inconclusive:

bf652dd2ddf8ca1c73ca04c79fff15ce.jpg
2390351.jpg

Last edited:
Its on the OP. What KJ is skull crushing?
According to the reference list, about 3.45KJ or 3450 Joules. This key of Ayano doesn't seem to have a value, so he's baseline, ie 300 joules.

In other words, Afton has a whopping >10x ap advantage.

That seems to be only for his White Room key, as suppressed key has just normal Street Level without the + sign. 12Kj is Street level+
Isnt the suppressed key like adult Ayano while white room is child ayano?

Isnt the suppressed key like adult Ayano while white room is child ayano?
Ain't sure, I'm just purely going off of the profile. His white room key has a + sign, while the other one doesn't. Either there's a mistake in the formatting of the page, or that's just the case.

Its on the OP. What KJ is skull crushing?
My bad.
Ayano has the AP advantage with his 12.2 kj AP and should be able to counter any attacks from Afton with his info analysis and analytical prediction.
Ayano should also be able to sense him with his enhansed senses rendering invisibility and illusion creation useless.
And Afton has nothing to deal with Ayano's fear inducement.
I vote for Ayanokoji.

Ain't sure, I'm just purely going off of the profile. His white room key has a + sign, while the other one doesn't. Either there's a mistake in the formatting of the page, or that's just the case.
Do you think 12kj Ayano would stomp?

My bad.
Ayano has the AP advantage with his 12.2 kj AP and should be able to counter any attacks from Afton with his info analysis and analytical prediction.
Ayano should also be able to sense him with his enhansed senses rendering invisibility and illusion creation useless.
And Afton has nothing to deal with Ayano's fear inducement.
I vote for Ayanokoji.
Can we not vote like for a second? Right now ayano is 300j lol

the + sign isn't added yet. the 12.2kj feat was done by ANHS Ayanokoji or Suppressed Ayanokoji.

Wait a minute...Springtrap scales to ripping player apart in his LS but isnt that like extremely high into 9-C+ and maybe even 9-B?

Whats the LS for ripping someone apart then?

Class K If its like Sub-Zero fatality

Ooh! This is spicy! Let me write their advantages

Ayanokouji:
Has an about 3-4x AP advantage
Outskills pretty nicely

Springtrap:
Has an about 3~ LS advantage
Has Immortality 2 and 7 and Supernatural will power, passive illusion creation so he has the hax in the bag
Staminaaaa

Ayanokouji:
Outskills pretty nicely

Springtrap:
Has Immortality 2 and 7 and Supernatural will power, passive illusion creation so he has the hax in the bag
Staminaaaa
Ayano also has Fear Inducement and Supernatural Willpower.

Ayanokouji:
Outskills pretty nicely

Springtrap:
Staminaaaa
A problem that I saw, the CRT which gives to Ayanokouji his street level+ and some abilities, never were approved

Back