• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A cannibalism serial killer fight against an enraged spirit (Bob Velseb VS Ignited Springtrap) [7-0-0] (Grace)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story
In the night of Halloween, there was a red and fat guy name "Bob Velseb", who walk around in the street, seemly looking for something, until seeing something from afar. As he look at the strange figure to see a weird robotic rabbit looking at him back with his glowing eyes, while the serial killer also stare back at the old flesh rabbit, before Bob slowly approaches the animatronic with knife in hand.

"Did you know.. the only way to really know what human flesh tastes like is.. Is that in the Pacific Island, the name for human flesh is.. “Long Pig.”?" The Serial Killer said as he lick his lips to the animatronic.

The animatronic stare at the serial killer, before somehow chuckling. As the robot rabbit look at Bob.. with his glowing white eyes looking at him..
"Ignited Springtrap" lunges at Bob, who smile before swinging his knife into Springtrap eyes, piercing through the eye of the enraged spirit before punching him away. Knocking Springtrap back as he stumbled back, before screeching at his foe and charging toward him, as the battle started between the two killers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
1. Speed is equalized
2. Battle taken place in the hood streets of the night
3. Both are Bloodlusted
4. Anything above 9-C is restricted​

"Me jaw is missing": 7 (@Comiphorous, @Notsussybaka900, @LeoEpicGamer8910, @jojo123, @ShionAH, @Peppersalt43, and @Flowerguy2)
"Call me freddy fazbear, cuz I've got kids in my belly":

Last edited:
Alright cool. he's basically equal to Bob in all stats besides speed and having more haxes (and durability, which you should probably restrict his possibly 9-B rating or he'll stone wall everything)

considering William's got far more deadly hax than Bob, along with his speed amps and superior type 2 immortality i can see him taking this.

Back