• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He was never getting AP stomped. I knew from the start he was 12.2kj while everyone else for some reason thought he was baseline lol.
He doesnt have calculation. Right now he is still baseline but since the calc seems fine we acted like it was accepted and added

nobody here seemed to consider that William starts with stealth, and is a pretty good at it too.

Since this is springlock failure William, he's got supernatural willpower which allows him to resist fear manip.

William's invisibility and illusions he often uses are really gonna **** with Kiyotaka, mostly considering he doesn't 'uncloak' until the last second. this seems to handily go to william. Kiyoktaka won't be able to know where william is until the literal last moment they can react, which will end with william grabbing with his superior LS.

nobody here seemed to consider that William starts with stealth, and is a pretty good at it too.

Since this is springlock failure William, he's got supernatural willpower which allows him to resist fear manip.

William's invisibility and illusions he often uses are really gonna **** with Kiyotaka, mostly considering he doesn't 'uncloak' until the last second. this seems to handily go to william. Kiyoktaka won't be able to know where william is until the literal last moment they can react, which will end with william grabbing with his superior LS.
But Kiyotaka can detect presences up to 100 metres away. It's not a matter of how stealthy someone is, they can't cloak their presence.

He could tell Kei was hiding in the bushes when she was eavesdropping on him, knew exactly where Kamuro was when she was stalking him and also knew what table Sakura was sitting on when she kept looking over at him to join his group but was too shy to ask.

Last edited:
No such thing exists in the cote verse but I'm gonna assume as long as something has a presence Ayanokoji should be able to sense it.
he's never shown to showcase the ability to sense the presence of a non-living object, like something being thrown/shot at him?

that is. surprising.

he's never shown to showcase the ability to sense the presence of a non-living object, like something being thrown/shot at him?

that is. surprising.
Either way, springtrap isn't non-living, he is either a rotten corpse in a suit or a possesed suit with a rotten corpse, which has a soul, and some kind of "life".

Either way, springtrap isn't non-living, he is either a rotten corpse in a suit or a possesed suit with a rotten corpse, which has a soul, and some kind of "life".
🤨

Your two descriptions literally describe a non-living thing. a rotten corpse and a possessed suit are two non-living things beyond the soul in them, which his page doesn't reflect he can sense souls along with presences... so unless you can prove he can sense SOULS, he aint sensing William due to being a non-living thing.

that arguably makes it worse for them. non-physical illusions that make you barely able to see shit aint gonna help you avoid getting grabbed by a 6'8 rotten rabbit corpse.
As others explained above. Ayanokouji will eventually realize they are illusions with his intelligence and enhance senses, he will mentally shut himself in and focus on the actual threat.

As others explained above. Ayanokouji will eventually realize they are illusions with his intelligence and enhance senses, he will mentally shut himself in and focus on the actual threat.
And as i explained above, his enhanced senses mean jack because it shows the presence of living people. not non-living objects. like a robot. or a corpse. or a mixture of both.

William shouldn't trigger it. it hasn't shown to reveal non-living things. so even if he does figure it out, he'll still be blinded and just as confused when he didn't know.

And as i explained above, his enhanced senses mean jack because it shows the presence of living people. not non-living objects. like a robot. or a corpse. or a mixture of both.

William shouldn't trigger it. it hasn't shown to reveal non-living things. so even if he does figure it out, he'll still be blinded and just as confused when he didn't know.
There is no proof it doesn't work on non-living things.

Regardless it doesn't matter, when his intelligence is there to help

There is no proof it doesn't work on non-living things.
the burden of proof is on you, not me. unless you can prove he CAN sense the presence of non-living things, it shouldn't sense William. Im only asking this because it seems pretty stupid for him to be able to sense non-living things because he'd literally be sensing every single thing around him at once.
Regardless it doesn't matter, when his intelligence is there to help
How will that help him though? saying 'his intelligence will help' doesn't really prove a point. how does him being a genius help him get around being blinded and deafened by illusions?

the burden of proof is on you, not me. unless you can prove he CAN sense the presence of non-living things, it shouldn't sense William. Im only asking this because it seems pretty stupid for him to be able to sense non-living things because he'd literally be sensing every single thing around him at once.
Afton isn't an inanimate object like a rock or a tree, he is capable of thought and movement. Ayanokoji sences presence through stares and sudden changes in his environment. So if the bunny corpse is capable of moving and seeing, Ayano is capable of sensing.
How will that help him though? saying 'his intelligence will help' doesn't really prove a point. how does him being a genius help him get around being blinded and deafened by illusions?
Because he will be able to almost instantly deduce they aren't real and chose to completely ignore them and focus on the only real presence around him. Numbing emotions and functioning solely on logic is kind of his thing.

Because he will be able to almost instantly deduce they aren't real and chose to completely ignore them and focus on the only real presence around him. Numbing emotions and functioning solely on logic is kinda his thing.
I mean ignoring doesn't change the fact that they will keep jumping him blurring his vision and etc.

Honestly voting Incon but I'm starting to think funny purple guy has a higher chance but I still cant decide

Incon FRA

Honestly voting Incon but I'm starting to think funny purple guy has a higher chance but I still cant decide

Incon FRA
I think I am gonna change to william ngl. It seems like Ayano never felt an non living being so, are you gonna still vote incon?

Afton isn't an inanimate object like a rock or a tree, he is capable of thought and movement. Ayanokoji sences presence through stares and sudden changes in his environment. So if the bunny corpse is capable of moving and seeing, Ayano is capable of sensing.
Fair enough for me
Because he will be able to almost instantly deduce they aren't real and chose to completely ignore them and focus on the only real presence around him. Numbing emotions and functioning solely on logic is kind of his thing.
Okay, I'm going to give you an example.
Let's imagine there is a swarm of flies around you. You choose to ignore them, but that doesn't mean they aren't still there. They are going to be obstructing your vision and making irritating noises. If you choose to ignore, they aren't going to dissappear. That's why I'm asking, has there been any occurrence where he was forced to battle half blinded and/or deafened? is there any evidence to suggest he would be capable of fighting in this conditions?

Okay, I'm going to give you an example.
Let's imagine there is a swarm of flies around you. You choose to ignore them, but that doesn't mean they aren't still there. They are going to be obstructing your vision and making irritating noises. If you choose to ignore, they aren't going to dissappear. That's why I'm asking, has there been any occurrence where he was forced to battle half blinded and/or deafened? is there any evidence to suggest he would be capable of fighting in this conditions?
No. That's never happened before. I think Ayanokoji should be able to find Afton's location with his senses and hit him before he gets grabbed. If he can't do that, it's gg for him.

No. That's never happened before. I think Ayanokoji should be able to find Afton's location with his senses and hit him before he gets grabbed. If he can't do that, it's gg for him.
What is the necessary gap in LS required to easily break one's bones and neck?

Ayanokouji could easily escape being grab via marital art skills.

not inanimate, but he's not a living object. you can't assume they can sense non-living things presence when they've never shown to. show me PROOF that he can sense something that isn't living and i'll accept he could sense where william is. if not, there is no way you can argue he could sense william just because he can move and see (even though springtrap's eyes are clearly animatronic ones, which would that fall under being able to 'see' like a living thing? i don't think so.)

it's too much speculation to say he could sense springtrap. not only is he not living, but he doesn't even fit the criteria to BE SENSED as he uses mechanical eyes to see.

if it weren't obvious, im voting william. he (as of right now) bypasses his enhanced senses due to being non-living, and grabs Ayanokouji while he's being attacked by the phantoms and william's other illusions.

not inanimate, but he's not a living object. you can't assume they can sense non-living things presence when they've never shown to. show me PROOF that he can sense something that isn't living and i'll accept he could sense where william is. if not, there is no way you can argue he could sense william just because he can move and see (even though springtrap's eyes are clearly animatronic ones, which would that fall under being able to 'see' like a living thing? i don't think so.)

it's too much speculation to say he could sense springtrap. not only is he not living, but he doesn't even fit the criteria to BE SENSED as he uses mechanical eyes to see.

if it weren't obvious, im voting william. he (as of right now) bypasses his enhanced senses due to being non-living, and grabs Ayanokouji while he's being attacked by the phantoms and william's other illusions.
If Ayanokoji can't sense he's screwed and since he can't see because of the phantoms he can't analyse or predict so this is just a stomp.
I guess I'll vote Afton too.

If ayanokoji can't sense he's screwed and since he can't see because of the phantoms he can't analyse or predict so this is just a stomp.
I guess I'll vote afton too.
the only notable things which could really **** over afton here is the stun gun, and pressure points.

the only notable things which could really **** over afton here is the stun gun, and pressure points.
Ayanokoji doesn't have the stun gun, that's his optional equipment, even if he did have the weapon it'll be pointless since Afton has resistance to electricity and I don't think a corpse has pressure points.

Ayanokoji doesn't have the stun gun, that's his optional equipment, even if he did have the weapon it'll be pointless since Afton has resistance to electricity and I don't think a corpse has pressure points.
His resistance to electricity isn't making that useless. he's just a bit more resistant to being shocked in AR than other characters. but he can still get shut down by it if he gets hit enough times.

I suppose nobodies considered what pressure points william would have left at this point... most of what's left of him is his head and whatever's left of his chest.

Back