• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch of the Century

Status
Not open for further replies.
>You kill seiya

>Seiya's soul is automatically sent to the underworld

>Seiya is alive in the underworld

>Seiya goes back to the battlefield.

1, 2 and 3 all happen at the same time, btw.

So apparently this is a fight that must wait for Ex's blog. Otherwise I'd say Omegamon attacks the soul as well as the body at the same time.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So apparently this is a fight that must wait for Ex's blog. Otherwise I'd say Omegamon attacks the soul as well as the body at the same time.
Just like Gold Saints and Hades? ovo

But they never bypassed that resistance. And technically Hades did BFR is soul. Seiya just resisted the erasure.

Although, nothing has changed my vote from Inconclusive. Making this Omegamon X would be unfair.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But they never bypassed that resistance. And technically Hades did BFR is soul. Seiya just resisted the erasure.
I was talking about Hades' first attack on them, which nearly kills them.

Also Thanatos ragdolled him and still the guy kept getting up. You need a clear AP advantage over Seiya to destroy his soul with soul destroying attacks.

I'm talking about someone who can still attack the non-corporeal. I mean, my vote doesn't change. This is just a fight that'll continue forever. As it should. Cuz I like this fight. I of course won't bring up Omegamon being equal to Gallantmon who one shot THE DarkSeraphimon in Crusader.

Omegamon is boring. He never even gets a match. What makes him boring?

>Not interested in the match.

>Meaning he just came here to give me a hard time. ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Tbh? Just because I dont like wargreymon and metalgarurumon that much.

Dragonmasterxyz said:

>Not interested in the match.

>Meaning he just came here to give me a hard time. ovo
I came here to debate, Im just not interested in who wins.

sorry if I annoyed you.

Bruh, I'm joking. I am glad this fight had at least some debate. I mean the outcome of inconclusive doesn't change for me, but I wanted the thread to at least look a little nice before the last 2 votes come in.

Well, I have annoyed you in the past for discussing stuff (Resistance to time manipulation, specifically).

I didnt want to repeat it.

How likely is Omegamon to use All delete, tho.

This isn't Omegamon X tho....If he was, he'd do so immediately like he did to Ygg. Not only that I believe each casual blade strike is a mini All Delete as well. I may be wrong on that. Also, he'd be "At least 2-C".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back