• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch of the Century

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So the last time these two fought, Digimon vs Saint Seiya almost got banned due to the shitstorm it caused. This match was also made before the whole Digimon lore was greatly expanded. Is this a mismatch? Maybe. If so, I will close it. But this rematch needs to at least have an attempt.

Digimon vs Saint Seiya

Holder of the Omega Gain Force vs Holder of the Pegasus God Cloth

-Both are 2-C

-Base Omegamon vs EoS Seiya

-Speed Equal

-SBA

-Takes place in the ToP arena.

FIGHT!!!!

Omegamo: 0

Pegasus Seiya: 0

Inconclusive: 7 (Dragon, Phoenix, Gar, Knight, Dodo, Velox, Xan)

Omegamon-Crusader zps3e193392
God Cloth Seiya Render

He has Omega Inforce which not only grants constant precog, but also Infinite Stamina.

• Omega Inforce: It's Omegamon's exclusive innate Override Sequence that grants him great power and lets him see the immediate future. It also lends him unlimited stamina, allowing him to fight at peak capacity no matter what. This ability allows him to always stay one step ahead of the opponent. It is this ability that makes Omegamon a theoretically insurmountable opponent.

I just posted it tho. It allows his to continuously see his opponent's next moves. Giving him enough time to dodge or counter.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
  • Omega Inforce: It's Omegamon's exclusive innate Override Sequence that grants him great power and lets him see the immediate future. It also lends him unlimited stamina, allowing him to fight at peak capacity no matter what. This ability allows him to always stay one step ahead of the opponent. It is this ability that makes Omegamon a theoretically insurmountable opponent.

This is gonna be a fight of who can get the drop on who first. All Seiya has to do is hit him with a good few shot to atomize Omegamon.

Omegamon on the otherhand has precog and infinite stamina added with him being able to spam Supreme Cannon to counter Seiya's attacks, he can basically remain nearly untouchable. Adding on to his Time Acceleration to speed himself up.

To top it all off Omegamon so happens to inherit Chrono Breaker. A Time hax that even Immeasurables can resist. As such that would give Omegamon more than enough time to take him out. Added with Precog, Databook Omegamon using Chrono Breaker as a result of Omega InForce is very likely. Not only that, Seiya being able to exist without his soul doesn't help much seeing as Omegamon can effortlessly attack and destroy souls if need be.

However, like I said, Seiya only needs a few good hits to finish him. If it weren't for Omega Inforce, I'd give this to Seiya just like how he beat Gankoomon. However, thanks to Omega Inforce I can safely say that this match is a draw.

Both can end the fight immediately if given the chance. It all depends on who gets the jump on who here. So I guess I'll give the first vote of INCONCLUSIVE.

This is a remake of an old thread. As Cal does, I will vote here. If it wasn't a redux, I'd have Gar make this fight. Also in all honesty there is no actual rule that that OP cannot vote.

But I didn't vote Seiya. I will not fall for that. Pachi has made me numb to it.

Lucemon32

"Not only that, Seiya being able to exist without his soul doesn't help much seeing as Omegamon can effortlessly attack and destroy souls if need be."

I mean, that's what your everyday Gold Saint can do, that's what Hades does. Yet Seiya is alive after that.

Seiya got sent beyond the Wheel of Samsara and Hades (iirc) revived him or he just resisted the void erasure. Also I don't think the Gold Saints ever really destroyed his body or soul.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Seiya got sent beyond the Wheel of Samsara and Hades (iirc) revived him. Also I don't think the Gold Saints ever really destroyed his body or soul.
Gold Saints destroy souls with their attacks. The fact that Seiya isnt soul destroyed is because he has resistance to that.

I mean...yeah....he has a resistance to soul manipulation....on the file. That doesn't mean that those who can hit no corporeal things can hurt him of kill him.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean...yeah....he has a resistance to soul manipulation....on the file. That doesn't mean that those who can hit no corporeal things can hurt him of kill him.
He is resistant to having his soul destroyed. Ask matt if you want, buddy.

I dont see Omegamon getting past his 8th sense.

Unless he pulls All Delete, of course.

I don't need to, I know what you are talking about....

So are Digimon. And we've seen Omegamon kill Cherubimon and Diaboromon. One with a resistance to Soul hax and one who is basically immune. He killed Gallantmon as well.

One clear example:

Shaka is obliterated (killed) by an Athena Exclamation, yet, his 8th sense brings him back to live. And yes, that attack would have destroyed his soul.

That's resurrection tho. How long did that take? And once again I am NOT arguing that Seiya DOES NOT resist getting his soul destroyed. I know damn well that he does.

Hell even Gallantmon returned after being deleted by Omegamon AND All Delete. It think you are missing my point here.

How long? It's technically instant. Seiya resurrects in the Underworld after dying then he goes back to the battlefield.

My point is that Omegamon's standard attacks wont kill seiya for good. Only All Deleta can erase him for good.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
When did he die in the Underworld? I don't remember that.
Well, he didnt, it's shaka's and Athena's feat. But it's explained that it can only be done through the 8th sense, which Seiya awakens before reaching the Underworld.

From my understanding.

-8th sense allows one to resurrect by controlling their soul. I knew that.

-Saints all resist getting their soul destroyed. I knew that.

-Omegamon has still killed those who have the same resistance. Or even a near immunity. All Digimon can destroy nonexistent beings.

-Shaka resurrected from Athena's Exclamabndoadkoediodxadsadxcs

-The attack would have destroyed his soul. But my question is did it destroy his soul. We are talking about resurrection from nothingness without outside help. If anything, this sounds like Mid-Godly regen more than resurrection.

-So now the question is that without All Delete, can Omegamon kill Seiya at least long enough for the timer to run out. I will ask Matt personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back