• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Relooking at Mario's stats: the sequel

I'm fine with that; though, the pop up book realm ceasing to exist would give the impression of destruction. Though, Sera also had problems with someone's existence stabilizing dimensions being something that scales. But I'm neutral on that part.

Okay. Is somebody willing to help Medeus out with some useful scans that can be added as evidence?

Also, are there any feats that have been rejected and should be removed from the profile pages?

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion. Alternately, a staff member can use the @Username notification system.

Black holes can be as low as Tier 5, so this feat probably shouldn’t be listed as a supportive feat to his 4-A rating until someone calcs it.

Just like ionizing radiation ignores durability

Edit: Looking at the cutscene when Bowser is defeated, he appears to be more of falling into a bottomless pit than really a black hole

Last edited:
No gravity? The platform has gravity although what's to say they're in outer space? Anyway, I'm just trying to say that the way Bowser falls in doesn't exactly conform to how object normally fall into a black hole i.e. the video above

Pretty sure the Power Star discussion will go on in circles for eternity and then some so maybe we should just remove Bowser’s black hole feat and conclude the thread?

They negate durability.
How do black holes negate durability?

Granted I'm aware of not taking black hole feats seriously to not make everyone who was in a black hole High 3-A and all, but isn't the whole point of that due to it being AP and not hax? It isn't like black holes have matter manipulation or anything, it's done with raw power.

How do black holes negate durability?
"A black hole is a region of space in which the gravitational field is so powerful that nothing, not even light, can escape its pull after having fallen past its event horizon. The term "Black Hole" comes from the fact that, at a certain point, even electromagnetic radiation (e.g. visible light) is unable to break away from the attraction of these massive objects. This renders the hole's interior invisible or, rather, black like the appearance of space itself."

That's how

Back