• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rejected God of War Vs Rejected Hero of the Shield

I'm surprised this hasn't been done yet.

Godhood Naofumi is used. This is Kratos in his Beginning of GoW3 key (May change accordingly to make the fight more fair).

Speed equalized. SBA applied. Battle takes place at the top of abandoned Mt. Olympus with both sides 10 meters apart.

Win via KO or Death.

Angry God:

Angry Hero:

Inconclusive:

Kratos color by ca5per-d5ezxa3
0000Naofumi
The Rising of the SHIELD HERO OST - Main Theme

Seems like Naofumi has resistance to Time Manipulation

Unknown if he can resist Time Stop

Try getting supporters in here

Slumping is just another Term I use when I want to say that something or someone uses raw/physical force to attack.

Basically punching, kicking, slashing, Smashing, you know.

Ionliosite said:
Physical attacks are one of the worst things you can do against Naofumi.
He does have the durabiltiy to tank Physical attacks attacks though.

Ionliosite said:
Naofumi literally just needs to reflect Kratos' attacks. Also, how is Kratos dealing with Infinity Zero?
Kratos should resist most if not all the effect of all his hax though so he encountered and resisted the effect from enemies like from boss, mid-boss.

Infinity Zero looks to be Law hax that Kratos should not resists it effects.

I might have to give it to Naofumi due to unlocking all his possible shields skills for all sorts of specific resistances and skills unless Kratos has some way of countering Naofumi's counter atttacks.

Firestorm808 said:
I might have to give it to Naofumi due to unlocking all his possible shields skills for all sorts of specific resistances and skills unless Kratos has some way of countering Naofumi's counter atttacks.
I am pretty all skills and resistance are listed are on his profiles and were already considered. Based on the profiles, I would say that Kratos win.

Seeing as Kratos has no acausality Naofumi could technically just paradox him out of existence.

DontTalkDT said:
Seeing as Kratos has no acausality Naofumi could technically just paradox him out of existence.
I didn't know he could do it.

Yeah, Kratos does not have acausality.

But isn't out of character for Naofumi to paradox someone out of existence soon or does Naofumi have characters when fighting in WN and used whatever work best, @DontTalkDT?

Elizhaa said:
But isn't out of character for Naofumi to paradox someone out of existence soon or does Naofumi have characters when fighting in WN and used whatever work best, @DontTalkDT?
After gaining the ability he only fought Medea and he very likely knew in advance that she is acausal. So it's pretty much impossible to tell.

When he went to get Ren and learned that Ren waited several years he casually suggested to go back in time to get him earlier. So Naofumi at least makes casual use of it.

Back