• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard vs The Dunwich Horror (Smurfs with 1-A abilities). Hopefully Not a Stomp Addition

Paul Frank said:
If he uses the spear he doesn't have to use the stigmata AFAIK
Not in this case. He has to defeat/slay someone with the spear to add them to the legion, but nuking the horror won't be enough for that. If he uses the stigma then he doesn't have to slay/defeat them, just kill them, which will let him add the lower form of the horror to the legion

If stigmata let's him take the lower form then killing the lower form with the spear should let him take it too

Nah, because he has to slay/defeat them with the spear to take add them to his legion, but the stigma means he just has to kill them

The stigmata makes them part of his legion upon dying in any way

The spear sucks their soul into valhalla and makes them part of his legion if he kills them with it

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Nah, because he has to slay/defeat them with the spear to take add them to his legion, but the stigma means he just has to kill them
... What? He throws his Manhood at the shit or just swings it too hard and kill it. I dont even really understand what youre trying to say. You do realize that Rein only needs to kill the damn thing with his spear right?

After reading Pelinal vs Dunwich I can firmly say Reinhard stomps because the thing almost never even uses summoning in character and needs to be on a mountain to do it.

Keeweed said:
After reading Pelinal vs Dunwich I can firmly say Reinhard stomps because the thing almost never even uses summoning in character and needs to be on a mountain to do it.
Did you even read the rules of the thread?

Keeweed said:
The match is located on that mountain

Paul Frank said:
The stigmata makes them part of his legion upon dying in any way
The spear sucks their soul into valhalla and makes them part of his legion if he kills them with it
After dying the things essence goes into outer realms. Simply killing it without the stigma wont be enough

First Witch said:
... What? He throws his Manhood at the shit or just swings it too hard and kill it. I dont even really understand what youre trying to say. You do realize that Rein only needs to kill the damn thing with his spear right?
I'm not sure what you are trying to say either. The spear sucks their soul into Valhalla, but its death causes it to disperse so there will be nothing to suck. He needs to use a stigma ahead of time

Oh, I never really understood why we count that as they would do something out of character, but since that's how this site treats it, I'll go now.

Oh.

Well killig anyone with spear would mean they get stigmated anyway. He can impose it on others without killing them, but if they fall to LLT or any of his arsenal, they become his minion passively (as in he doen't need to activate it manually)

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I'm not sure what you are trying to say either. The spear sucks their soul into Valhalla, but its death causes it to disperse so there will be nothing to suck. He needs to use a stigma ahead of time
And why do you think would the Stigmata make a difference? Its litteraly the same soul suck as outright killing it with the spear.

Back