• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From my perspective (and im not trying to do a revision or anything, these are my opinions outside the wiki), an Outer God should be more than capable with dealing with anything any inferior being can throw at them. I mean they have High 1-A Reality Warping and are Nigh-Omnicient. I bet they could do something with those to negate an infinitely inferior being's resurrection at the very least. But then again, thats not how the site works and thats not how we do versus matches so i just accept that and move on.
Concept Type 1 is enough

CM is overwanked, and since it's author is racist, that means the verse should cap out at 11-C. Anything higher makes you racist

Enough jokes. From what I see, this is an icon. Either Dunwich summons and stalemates or Rein stomps with anything he does

Reinhard in his 3-A key does not have High-Godly regeneration. Mercurius does though, and if the Outer Gods can't kill him, they can't kill Rein, and they definitely cannot kill Merc cause, yknow, High-Godly regeneration lol.

Reinhard in his 3-A key does not have High-Godly regeneration. Mercurius does though, and if the Outer Gods can't kill him, they can't kill Rein, and they definitely cannot kill Merc cause, yknow, High-Godly regeneration lol.
You need to be able to distinguish the clearly differentiate between incapacitated and killing smh. OGs don't have to do those things lol, they literally can just turn him into a immobile wheelchair (incaps) and then GG.

You need to be able to distinguish the clearly differentiate between incapacitated and killing smh. OGs don't have to do those things lol, they literally can just turn him into a immobile wheelchair (incaps) and then GG.
No. No, they cannot lol.

Reinhard sits back and summons his Legion to test the horror, the monster then gets its ass beat by a bunch fo tier 7s and Machina EEs into the Outer Realm.

I'm not sure if this dude can resist getting devoured by Reinhards law. And if that happens then Reinhard won't allow him to summon high 1-A dudes.

But..can he resist this tho ?

Like, it is hilarious as if they weren't so high-tier, they would be so piss weak.
You know this isn't rational. The whole logic of that just makes me want to gargle dishwater. Which also means anyone with Type 4 Transduality will always be the last remaining.

I think rein stomps due to his legion, they heavily out AP the Horror and are more willing to iser their OP stuff especially Machina.

You know this isn't rational. The whole logic of that just makes me want to gargle dishwater. Which also means anyone with Type 4 Transduality will always be the last remaining.
Uh huh.

What like, notable hax do the Outer God's have besides that? Like, genuinely. Because you know if they weren't so high tier they'd beat barely anybody. Just because you can squeeze out incons doesn't mean you're strong lol. It was a completely hypothetical scenario anyway.

But whatever, this is derailing and I honestly don't care :/

What like, notable hax do the Outer God's have besides that?
Even transduality is going through a revision as we speak iirc. It'll possibly become shitty in upcoming weeks lol. So Outer god's will become even shittier than they currently are.

I don't even know why this is a discussion. I thought it was common knowledge that hax>>>>>AP. Anyone who has much better hax will win(or in this case incon) at the end of the day, no matter the AP. Anyways i agree this is derailing and should stop.

You make it sound like I'm the one who brought it up as anything else than a one-off joke like 30 posts ago lol.

Since when does he immediately nuke anybody lol
Since he goes all out from the start?
Just cause he fights someone he can't insta nuke does not mean he does not instant nuke anyone, as his go to weapon is longinauze and the horror ain't surviving that

Since he goes all out from the start?
Just cause he fights someone he can't insta nuke does not mean he does not instant nuke anyone, as his go to weapon is longinauze and the horror ain't surviving that
Rein never goes all out from the start against opponents weaker than him wym lol.

The Longinus nuke is when he throws it, which he never does in the beginning lol.

I also don't even remember when he fought Schreiber or Wilhelm. I remember literally every other fight barring those if they actually happen lol.

Rein actually does sometimee just go straight into nuking somone, hea not very consistent in how he begins fights.

Regardless summoning his legion to test someone is something he does in character and would grant him the win.

Alright, so, on the topic of Rein insta-nuking people.

In the case of Wolfy and Vampire Bitch, Reinhard had only recently awakened his power. He wasn't a huge battle maniac yet, and he effortlessly defeated the white-haired duo, which doesn't really suggest he went all out.

It's more likely in this case that Reinhard will toy with the horror, like he does with most weaker opponents. He sends some skeleton soldiers, overwhelms the horror, and proceeds to lolstomp unless the horror summons an Outer God.

Back