• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard vs The Dunwich Horror (Smurfs with 1-A abilities). Hopefully Not a Stomp Addition

Reinhard Heydrich vs The Dunwich Horror Alright, I'm gonna be very specific about the rules as to try and make this not a stomp.

The fight takes place in the mountains of Dunwich, so it is in character for the horror to use his summons. I'm going to bloodlust him anyway. The Ancient Ones and lower Elder Gods are also bloodlusted, but Yog and the more powerful ones are not. The Dunwich Horror is also given time to actually open his portals

Reinhard is in character. However, he has knowledge on what the elder gods are, and will recognise them from the smell. He is in base form. Speed is equalised, but he can still use Wolfgang's ability to enhance his speed beyond that. This will also stop the Irrelevant speed beings from blitzing.

Alright, the rules may change as is needed for this to not be a stomp

Reinhard fan art
The dunwich horror

I mean

NF won't boost his speed to irrelevant when he's not 1-A, that's not how it works.

Other than that, uhhh Dunwich summons an outer god?

Monarch Laciel said:
I mean
NF won't boost his speed to irrelevant when he's not 1-A, that's not how it works.

Other than that, uhhh Dunwich summons an outer god?
Good thing I equalised speed then

Is that a vote for the horror?

Passive Mind hax will incap the horror and some of the weaker Great Old Ones, but not the stronger ones. If anything, a devise of this power would draw the attention of the stronger ones. Even if Rein kills The Dunwich Horror its essence will still remain in higher planes and beyond the gates. Even obliterating it into non-existence didn't stop its type 9. Getting rid of its soul would incap, but not get around its type 9

I can see Reinhard stalemating if he puts a Stigma on The Horror, and then nuking it. But how likely is he to do that in battle?

If the Dunwich horror starts out with summons already summoned this battle is a stomp

Even he weakest of the outer gods stomped Hajun, the strongest masadaverse character

If he doesn't then it's a stomp for Reinhard via passive hax

Monarch Laciel said:
Passive mind hax means the elder gods never show up. Stigmata isn't something he does in battle.
He starts with them summoned, or at least with the portals open.

So he has a means to win but not one he will use, got it

Overlord775 said:
If the Dunwich horror starts out with summons already summoned this battle is a stomp
Even he weakest of the outer gods stomped Hajun, the strongest masadaverse character

If he doesn't then it's a stomp for Reinhard via passive hax
Rein can win or stalemate if he uses a Stigma on the horror before he nukes it

The ones that are that strong aren't blood lusted, the great old ones sit more at the masadsverse's power

...And then the dunwhich horror's essence continues to exist in the worlds beyond the gates, where the spear cannot reach, and the elder gods swarm Reinhard.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
...And then the dunwhich horror's essence continues to exist in the worlds beyond the gates, where the spear cannot reach, and the elder gods swarm Reinhard.
Considering the spear was able to hit Marie while she was on the Twilight beach accidentally through a clash with Ren it might be able to reach

A single elder god beyond the gate has a qualitative difference above Hajun. Rein is no where near powerful enough to reach that far

A single elder god beyond the gate has a qualitative difference above Hajun. Rein is no where near powerful enough to reach that far
Don't you mean Outer God? I haven't seen any Elder God stomping masadaverse.

Tony di bugalu said:
Don't you mean Outer God? I haven't seen any Elder God stomping masadaverse.
Technically, there are three gates infinetly transcendent gates.

Elder God like Hypnos was seen as is BEYOND Hajun at worst, could travel to the first gate, but was too afraid of the Gods that live reside there. The strongest Elder God like Nodens is comparable to Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos)'s the strongest avatar who enter the ultimate gate.

To be honest, The difference between Outer Gods and Elder Gods are is that the strongest Outer Avatar is equal to Elder Gods. The true form of Outer God is uncountably more transcendent than it avatar and therefore also to an Elder God.

Nevermind; Hypnos looks like he was stomping Hajun: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1242855

Then this match is a stomp as Reinhard cannot do anything to win

If the spear cannot reach the horror's essence, neither will the stigma

He does not need to reach his essence if he uses a stigma before he nukes it. Then he has a copy of the dunwich horror in his legion and can summon Gods of his own. Killing it may not incapacitate it, but it works well enough to bring it into his legion. Those are his win conditions, but Rein would not use them in character

its IC for reinhard afaik to mark his opponent and curse them to become one of his legion without having to kill them iirc.

He summons great old ones my boi. What is meh in universe can be godly in vs battles
...And? Great old ones aren't Outer Gods. Who said he can't take on them? How? Why?

Elder God's summon is enough to stomp. The number of Outer Gods or The Ultimate Gods is sadly infinite. The probability is high enough for a summons to be a super stomp.

... Wait a second, why is the Horror supposed to summon Elder gods. Are we actually talking about Outer Gods? Because Nodens and co aiding a spawn of Yog makes Zero sense

Rocker1189, sadly, no one at 1-A, except Great Old Ones.

Everything else at the Top then they are getting Stomp. While at his best Hajun has uncountable of growing Haiku, Elder Gods like Hypnos is infinitely within 1-A.

An inaccessible level of infinity, using Cantorian math, would be vastly above an infinite number of levels of infinity, or even infinite more levels stacked on that - layers of infinite levels. The First Gate and the contents within were so far beyond Hypnos' comprehension that it shattered his (a being who transcends infinite levels of 1-A) sanity to an irreparable level.

So essentially, each Gate is so vastly *beyond* infinite 1-A that it's frankly boggling, and there's an infinite number of Gates. But Hypnos reaches an infinite level of 1-A before he reaches the first Gate.

As seen in "Hypnos":

There was a night when winds from unknown spaces whirled us irresistibly into limitless vacua beyond all thought and entity. Perceptions of the most maddeningly untransmissible sort thronged upon us; perceptions of infinity which at the time convulsed us with joy, yet which are now partly lost to my memory and partly incapable of presentation to others. Viscous obstacles were clawed through in rapid succession, and at length I felt that we had been borne to realms of greater remoteness than any we had previously known. My friend was vastly in advance as we plunged into this awesome ocean of virgin aether, and I could see the sinister exultation on his floating, luminous, too youthful memory-face. Suddenly that face became dim and quickly disappeared, and in a brief space I found myself projected against an obstacle which I could not penetrate. It was like the others, yet incalculably denser; a sticky, clammy mass, if such terms can be applied to analogous qualities in a non-material sphere.

Limitless vacua beyond all thought and entity = infinite levels of 1-A beyond all human comprehension that are beyond all concepts.

Honestly 1-A do my head in and the Hypnos quote just makes me think: "Err, ok I guess". I dont even know what it means but I would take your word for it, what was Lovecraft on when he wrote the mythos lol.

First Witch said:
... Wait a second, why is the Horror supposed to summon Elder gods. Are we actually talking about Outer Gods? Because Nodens and co aiding a spawn of Yog makes Zero sense
He can't summon all of them. Or at least not all of them will aid him. Like just cuz it called down an avatar of Nyar doesn't mean it would help him. Nodens is "benevolent" enough that he probably wouldn't destroy earth like the great old ones were going to

Rocker1189 said:
what was Lovecraft on when he wrote the mythos lol.
He was on a crippling fear of everything lol. He literally heard that there were colors outside of the human visual spectrum, and wrote the color out of space. He got scared of an air conditioner and wrote a song about that. He was a really mentally sick guy lol

>not in combat

WHy wouldn't it be in combat doe? He can stigma and mark ppl in combat iirc though the instance is the thing i'm forgetting

Of course he can, but we won't in character. It is totally in character for him to use the stigma out of battle, but not mid combat. In fact this win condition makes it not a stomp

Of course he can, but we won't in character. It is totally in character for him to use the stigma out of battle, but not mid combat. In fact this win condition makes it not a stomp
Pretty sure that a character having a way to win but it being OoC for them to use it would still be considered a stomp

Since there no scenario where that character wins

Back