• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also Rein's 1-B spear wouldn't actually be all that useful as he doesn't yeet it all that often, plus Squidward's mind and soul technically is High 1-A as well so there goes the soul hax as well.

Of course central park has a tendency to be hills so Horror begins summoning his High 1-A "**** everything on a High 1-A scale" immediately.

Yep. Always moving faster than your opponent while also always hitting your opponent while also always killing your opponent with High-Godly/Immortality negation is a REALLY big **** you lol.

Yep. Always moving faster than your opponent while also always hitting your opponent while also always killing your opponent with High-Godly/Immortality negation is a REALLY big **** you lol.
Not like immortality negation would work but Horror's type 9 isn't combat acclible by any means anyway lol

It's hard to believe CM is outdated in a way that the information itself is outdated as most of it was written by a guy who died nearly a century ago lol.

Reinhard is also a battle maniac so it's likely he'll try and drag the fight out lest he absolutely knows he'll die.

Reinhard is also a battle maniac so it's likely he'll try and drag the fight out lest he absolutely knows he'll die.
Which he won't cause I don't see Information Analysis on his profile from a quick look through, pretty much what Rein will see is a bunch of hills moving, a portal opening and then he and pretty much everything else would be dead.

So Reinhard drags on the fight, Sandwich does the summon, Outer God says hi, everyone dies, Reinhard resurrects, Outer God says hi, rinse and repeat?

So Reinhard drags on the fight, Sandwich does the summon, Outer God says hi, everyone dies, Reinhard resurrects, Outer God says hi, rinse and repeat?
Pretty much. A gap in tiers doesn't really matter if the Ultimate Gods don't neg his immortality which they sort of can't.

Reinhard proceeds to get resurrected, which is sort of why it's an incon lol.
Merc wouldn't exactly be having the most fun time either as the vore monster's summon would just be beating the shit out of him lol

I never said he didn't lol
I know you didn't lol. I'm saying that it doesn't really matter as if they can't kill Mercurius, they can't kill Reinhard, which is sort of the point lol. I assumed you were suggesting they could off Mercurius.

And since you know me I wouldn't have worded it as "beat the shit out of him", i would have worded it more along the lines of "murder him so horribly that I'd need to grab the outer gods stomp picture"

I assume things a lot so that isn't really surprising that I misinterpreted you lol.

For reference the pic im talking about is this
R.2636de2855690dbdffe6c13e00add0e0

Like, it is hilarious as if they weren't so high-tier, The Outer Gods would be so piss weak. Any character with any sort of resurrection or immortality literally cannot be defeated by the guys despite how stupid powerful they are lol.

Like, it is hilarious as if they weren't so high-tier, The Outer Gods would be so piss weak. Any character with any sort of resurrection or immortality literally cannot be defeated by the guys despite how stupid powerful they are lol.
From my perspective (and im not trying to do a revision or anything, these are my opinions outside the wiki), an Outer God should be more than capable with dealing with anything any inferior being can throw at them. I mean they have High 1-A Reality Warping and are Nigh-Omnicient. I bet they could do something with those to negate an infinitely inferior being's resurrection at the very least. But then again, thats not how the site works and thats not how we do versus matches so i just accept that and move on.

Back