• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ren exists:

Dun Horror: ...Dad, come here!

Yog:

Aku glow eyes extra thicc

Memes aside Dunwich summoning anything leads to an automatic incon, Cause a variety of an infinity amount of High 1-As is uh... a little more then what anyone can deal with. frankly its funny how many incon chances Dunwich has due to SBA

It's bad because you already knew it was an incon lol. Leaves no room for any sort of interesting debate. Although I'm sure no Dunwich Horror match is fun cause mah 1-A summoning.

It's bad because you already knew it was an incon lol. Leaves no room for any sort of interesting debate. Although I'm sure no Dunwich Horror match is fun cause mah 1-A summoning.
The path to making something the king of incon includes many sacrifices

jonker cross scale to original mythos because my rules > site rules

this is a bad match,you know the end result. mods, close this thread.

Does ren have a way to bypass the invul and low godly regen. If so he wins pretty easily as from what i am seeing in google pictures, central park is not a hill or mountain.

Back