• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1A hax, 1A immortality, 1A passive law manip, mid godly, 1A defense via Gladsheimr, many resistance yadayadayada.

That should do it then

His 1A hax comes from LTT which he never starts with (he only uses it when the fight is not enjoyable or enjoyable af)

You don't need to kill someone to win

Considering this and looking at Hade's hax... i don't really think it's a stomp

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
shouldn't 1A immortality make him unkillable to non-1a's?

Does he have 1A hax resistance?
Rein? Yes.

1-A curses, probably 1-A law manip/reality warp thanks to glads and I think I was arguing once for 1-A soulhax resistance.

shouldn't 1A immortality make him unkillable to non-1a's?
Does he have 1A hax resistance?
His 1A immortality is the reliant type, he is basically reliant to an 1A being

he can be killed by non 1A beings of they have something to counter this immortality

Rein can come back from bfr with glads and I'm pretty sure he doesn't need his senses but either way when he enters glads he kinda hopes everything hades can do

Also even though you restricted growth that isn't the same as restricting his passive lawhax from his emanation

How does it work

If all else fails Machina can probably null it and if not he can just spear

Attack reflection from saint seiya basically reflects anything that isn't divine

i guess the only things that would bypass ir are either LTT or MVS

Attack reflection only reflects physical attacks though... hmmm.., but hades also has Type 9 Immortality its transcendtal as it comes from a higher plane of existence.. But im guess Reinhard has a bypass for that??

In that case everything Rein uses would be divine since at this point he is emanating and a god already

Which means everything in his legion would also bypass it

Hades sword can bypass regen can't it? It was said that Seiya was removed from Samsara

i guess he could lolnope rein's regen with that

yeah His sword can negate regen.

Hades can bends someones fate however he sees best fit.

so all of Reinhards haxes are at 1-A status, as well as his resistance to them??

Attack reflection only reflects physical attacks though... hmmm.., but hades also has Type 9 Immortality its transcendtal as it comes from a higher plane of existence.. But im guess Reinhard has a bypass for that??
I thought Hades reflected Houyoku Tenshou once. And didn't Matthew say Type 9 is a no?

Even if he could bypass Rein's mid godly he just comes back from Mercurius or Glads

Only through LTT and MVS which he doesn't use it immediately (and for MVS case, it needs fo hit the opponent)

Reinhard himself is a god at this point

Everything he does should be considered divine

I don't see how type 9 is a no when its directly stated int he series, and still on his profile. And i believe he said no to undead immortality

Does speed equalize also equalize attack speed, and reaction capabilities???

Speed equalized equalizes projectiles and such relative to the fighters

If the attack was faster than the user it is still faster than them

I don't see how type 9 is a no when its directly stated int he series, and still on his profile. And i believe he said no to undead immortality

Does speed equalize also equalize attack speed, and reaction capabilities???
His inmortalities don't matter here, once he throws the spear everything is gone and part of Rein himself.

Hades has mindhax?

Back