• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He is not a god yet, he is starting to emanate and become one But since emanation is restricted, he still doesn't have a divine status

Speed is equalized, and speed of hax is > their physical speed in SS-verse. but i really don't see how he can put reinhard down with all the 1A haxes, and immortalities. This should be illegal lmfao.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I don't see how type 9 is a no when its directly stated int he series, and still on his profile. And i believe he said no to undead immortality

Does speed equalize also equalize attack speed, and reaction capabilities???
It equalizes everything

Dark warrior 100 said:
He is not a god yet, he is starting to emanate and become one But since emanation is restricted, he still doesn't have a divine status
You restricted 1-A growth not emanation they are separate ovo

Also no hades is not preventing Rein's two 1-A type 8s

He makes them unable to come back

How can he nope him from coming back due to his existence being tied to a 1-A guy?

To my knowledge it doesn't matter the tiering of the guy you are reliant with, if someone can null this, you are done for, as it's not the guy himself who is going to revive you

I could be wrong though

Another thing is that even if you restrict emanation and the growth

Rein was born with the ability to become a hadou god, since that is the only way to do so in Merc's world

So he was technically born divine

Dark warrior 100 said:
To my knowledge it doesn't matter the tiering of the guy you are reliant with, if someone can null this, you are done for, as it's not the guy himself who is going to revive you

I could be wrong though
It is definently up to the tier of the guy you are reliant on

Reinhard is revived by both the 1-A current throne god and cant die as long as his 1-A castle exists

You are wrong. You have to prove he can null this kind of immortality at this level. Hajun, another 1-A, blasted his ass to oblivion and back and he was respawning just fine until the thing he is reliant on (Merc) died.

You restricted 1-A growth not emanation they are separate ovo

Also no hades is not preventing Rein's two 1-A type 8s

Ugh, no His emanation is his growth

Aw :(

i thought this could be good, but looks like I underestimated the blondie

someone close this then, i will try to find a good matchup

I mean, if Hades has some form of incap that is 4-D or higher then he has a chance to win, after all, Rein's biggest weaknesses is that (along with High D minhax)

He's illegal, unfair and unkillable hahahaha he shouldn't be allowed in lower tier vs's battles lol
He gets stomped or incon'ed by higher D guys, he can't really have fair matches (much to my dismay)

He's illegal, unfair and unkillable hahahaha he shouldn't be allowed in lower tier vs's battles lol
That is why barely anyone use this version of Rein.

The growth and the passive law are restricted tho, he is just like his 5-B self but with higher AP.

It's meaningless to use this version then.

Back