• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard (Re Zero) vs Yvetal (Pokémon)

For once this may actually be a challenge for both sides.

Reinhard has his blessings and has Faith.

Speed Equalized.

Reinhard: 1

Yvetal: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Hmm from what i can see yveltal death manipulation and petrification comes from it's oblivion wing which fires of an energy being, well won't work cause reinhard has death manipulation resistance, so he won't die in the first place, petrification would work though but won't hit reinhard due to precog.

Guessing yveltal's power nullification comes from phantom force, in which case, i don't really see how it would be useful against reinhard, unless someone can explain how. It would have to be able to one shot him though since all his injuries would heal due to the lesser spirits, and bleeding makes him stronger.
Yveltal can ressurrect, but not sure if that would be helpful here, not like it could use it as a surprise attack on reinhard since surprise attacks are useless due to his precog.

@Celestial Yveltal's Death manipulation literally comes from it just spreading its wings, Power Null comes from Disable, and its Ressurection takes 1000 years to work

Yeah, I'd give it to Reinhard. The petrification comes from if Yveltal can't drain enough life to kill. I might be wrong though, as I haven't seen the Diancie movie. And without that, it's just a matter of time for Reinhard to off it. Plus, resurrection takes 1000 yrs.

I believe so yes. Cal and Weekly can answer that better than me of course.

Basically Yveltal is the ultimate sore loser.

Lol, i see. With reinhard he won't be affected if you say force him to die with death manipulation, like in the case of sirius where if someone died in the effect area of her ability, she could make everyone die, which also works on herself, so you kill her you die as well. That didn't work on reinhard, not sure about life draining/absorption though.

Phantom force says yveltal vanishes and then reappears striking the opponent, unless yveltal vanishes like a continent away or something it gets nuke by reinhard's energy blast that reduces it to nothing and regenerates the earth at the the same time.

Nope, But it is a Ghost Move so it is some portal creation seeing as Tidal Waves, Earthquakes and Absolute Zero Temperatures can't hit them.

@Saikou That's pretty cool. Guess it depends how much damage that can do to reinhard then, or if yveltal will pull that off at the beginning, like how reinhard has a tendency to go for the one shot with reid.

Back