• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs SCP 682..... again?

Welp I guess its time for a rematch XD Just to keep its spot cemented as one of the few characters who can kill the damn lizard!

Both using 5-B forms

I believe Cal brought up before, 682's reaction speed is shit unless he has a reason to adapt for something. So I'm pretty sure Reinhard blitzes, realizes he can't physically kill 682, then pulls his spear out.

Yeah, the spear is the only thing getting 682 as physical damage that doesn't break the universe is irrelevant to 682, and erasing its history is useless as he technically lived since the Big Bang? So yeah...

Machina's Briah and Relic brings an Absolute End for history on a conceptual Level, it doesn't erase history

Gargoyle One said:
Shouldn't 682 be at least FTL via traversing the solar system as a 5A?
Yes. He should. While I personally have a problem with combat/reaction speed from size (not even 682 related. Comes from Amitabullshit ovo), currently it's FTL for that reason.

Gargoyle One said:
What's the point in making a match if you know who wins?
So that there's a loss under one of their pages.

May I add that brothers banned him from Dying and if Reinhard does kill him or erase him the brothers will lolnope it?

Well i mentioned in another thread that if they have full control of 682's soul its most likely rein will retake control because anything that is marked by his stigma and dies will be forced subjected to glasheirm (merc has control of all the souls in the throne but rein's glasheirm and skeletons are not controllable to merc as they became a "part" of reinhard)

It blasted away all the mystery he had. The only reason Lui could keep it together is that of his absurd willpower. As in he managed to resist having his existence wiped out because of it. Although after that he could no longer fight on the same level as before, engaging Wilhelm in a fist fight.

What didn't work on him? Longinus? If not then you are wrong, Longinuslanze was the spear that took care of Methu, guy simply stayed alive throughout will alone (As Father as Son), but it was only a matter of time before he died, Longinus just lolnoped all of his Mystery which is the primal Darkness + the huge amount of loops that Mercurius made.

Edit: Got ninja'd by EMC

SITHISIT said:
May I add that brothers banned him from Dying and if Reinhard does kill him or erase him the brothers will lolnope it?
This was debunked on the 682 vs Kharn thread.

And if it was the case, it should receive the same treatment Reinhard's apoptosis receives, being restricted. Besides this weapon apparently affects even Marie from what I heard in some threads. Sounds above the paycheck of 11D beings if you ask me (unless that was outlier in which case ignore this).

Its a shame that I barley know anything about Reinhard but I know a lot about 682, otherwise I'd be able to put down my own input into this fight -_-;;

So is it basically the same result as last time except they're both 5-B?

the weapon affected marie giving her emotions (though this seems to be PIS it was made to kill merc himself as rein is the apoptosis) but once rein throws the spear sooner or later he wins the fight

A Rein fight where we can legit say "He throws the spear" and that's the most valid argument? What sorcery is this?

>its called he's reinhard what do you expect of this man with the most F-ed up charisma

Back