• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Kuroto Dan

The only way for Dan to win is IF Reinhard doesnt draw out his spear yet before the fight start and IF Reinhard dosen't resits Dan's bio hax and IF Dan can put The Golden Beast under his control then Reinhard mind hax him out of existences unless you give Dan prep into Hyper Muteki which MAYBE able to resist his mind hax with Low-2C invul buy that is still very doubtful due to Reinhard mind hax being High 1 A if I remembered correctly.

A lot of IF with very low chance of success.

Reinhard's moves is to summon his castle Gladheimr, then let the near infinite amount of skeletons attack the opponent, and if they get past that Reinhard then draws his spear and throws. The Mind hax is not High 1-A it's a unknown above 3-B, but I'm pretty sure being invulnerable doesn't protect against Mind Hax normally, as it doesn't try to damage the invulnerable body.

So how does the Biological Hax work?

It is invul to basically everything in an oddly define term of debuff, and those debuff including law, conceptual, spatial and time hax. Dan himself have his own power bestowed that can basically make up new power on the fly and bump all of his power up to Low 2-C including the like of mind hax and he stated himself that he cant do anything to Hyper Muteki Ex-Aid due to this invulnerability.

Basic stuff, think and half the population or the person that you despite is now turn into a data Zombie under his command. These infection work through Game Disease or Bugster Virus a very odd computer virus that is able to manifest into real world with the person infected have symptom like stress, fever, sudden loss of strenght and existence erasure.

This Bugster Virus also has seem to have an odd property of bending the law around them, the weaker one bending law of the real world around them into the law of the video game that they are from. Still not sure if this will work on Reingard tho.

Pretty sure the Buster virus won't work in Gladheimr if it's through Law stuff, as Gladheimr is a manifestation of Reinhard's Law on reality and is High 1-A. Still even with his Invulnerability he might be able to defend against the Spears Mind Hax but he won't survive the unescapable High 1-A attack that comes after he summons it.

It is biological hax with extra property tag onto the thing. Law hax just so happened to be one of it's property.

The problem is, Dan wont use the invul since he doesnt start off with it. Making it a passive mindhax stomp because Reinhard seem to always draw out his Longinus. Or at least that is what I assume he always do.

Everything12 said:
The Mind hax is not High 1-A it's a unknown above 3-B
We don't scale hax to AP, in this case his Mind **** is comparable to Methu aura which is something along the lines of the pressure of darkness of half the world multiplied for at the very least decillions which is the reason why it is regarded as the very best 3-D Mindhax.

That decillions of darkness is where Methuselah's 3-B Durability is from, so I was just scaling that the Methuselah's Mind hax as they should both be the same amount.

The Spear starts out but Reinhard wont instantly throw it.

As Everything said Reinhard starts by summoning Glad around himself and his target, once inside he throws his army of billions at the target, if the enemy does very well against the army Reinhard will step in, if they dont Reinhard spears.

How does the Biology manip work cause Reinhard can do shit with just his mind and/or soul.

And again, Dan cant do anything with it. Because he doesnt start off with the invul. Making the instant that Reinhard draw his spear the instant Kuroto kinda turn into vegetable.

His Biohax work by thought. As soon as it start the people around the world, or the one that he want gone will be turn into a data copy of Dangerous Zombie under his control. Basically overdosing on Bugater Virus with ability that I mentioned above.

Well Reinhard starts with the spear out so the mindhax starts as soon as the match does.

Hmm I dont think that would effect his Mind or Soul so Rein could just move both back to Glad and remove Dan before healing himself and sniping Dan with the spear.

That's what I have been saying since the first few replies.

Dan doesnt have it during the start of the match so he kinda ****. Also Reinhard when he chug the spear, Kuroto would have his soul bound to Glads, right? If the enemies dont have soul what would happened then?

Kindly reminding that Bugster Virus isnt biological. They are purely data and has the power to digitalize people to turn them into bugsters and erase them in process.

Not that it's matter anyway, this fight is likely a curbstomp in Rein's favor from what i'm seeing

If you dont have a soul when LLT hits then the High 1-A AP, EE, Concept Damage and Mind Damage all yeet you.

Back