• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs... better if you open the thread

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Wait for it....

Reinhard vs Kid Lucemon!!!!

3-C Lucey.

1-A Reinhard.

4-C ovo

And... to make things different: REINHARD IS GIVEN 1 WEEK OF PREP and also can activate his utility briah beforehand.

Because f*ck it. This may even be worth of Fun and Games board, if its moved, Im okay with that.

SBA.

Go!!!

Kid Lucemon
I guess my true form is too much for you.

Reinhard Sitting
Hi! Wanna play?

Gimme a break, when was it stated that reinhard's stuff didnt work on tier 2? Because im totally changing it to Kid lucey.

The Everlasting said:
When you try and make it clickbait but forget that the images are visible in recent activity.
Not everyone looks at recent activity ovo

Which hax does Reinhard have aside from the spear that affect someone who is two infinities above him?

Bloodlusted Reinhard would lose.

Gargoyle One said:
Which hax does Reinhard have aside from the spear that affect someone who is two infinities above him?

Bloodlusted Reinhard would lose.
Kid lucey has hax that affects 2-Cs cries

I love how your reasoning makes Zeno > Reinhard ovo.

Anyway, changing it back to Kiddo Lucemon

Fenris whatever + Spear

Also, how do you know that Lucemon needs to blink to seal anyone? Any proof? Because he sealed the big guy offscreen.

I love how Lucemon's seal is so hyped and beerus' is like nonexistent when they both used it offscreen ovo

I mean, would Rein come throwing the spear from the get go in character, if he has prep? Only way I don't see him being sealed by the end of this.

I thought prep was meant to give Rein intel about Lucemon? and knowing lucemon is a gazillion times stronger than him, oh well. If necessary Im bloodlusting rein ovo

At this point, this should better be in the FnG forum.

intel maybe but the chances he might CIS too....however if he knows he can't **** around he will spear which is well...rein FRA shit right there lel...normally no one could contend with him in DI hence it didn't matter but if they do pose a threat he will spear (in the hadou fight (ik this is base just saying) when ren fought him he was more than willing to use his spear's abilities multiple times)

Back