• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars

You probably should add a bit more for Wild Card though. At least you need to have a chance to influence the game as greater extend than us.

Andykhang said:
You guy all so overpowered and shit, meanwhile I'm conflicting as to do spatial stuff first, or power mimicry first with spatial stuff in toe along with thing else with questionable mastery and unknown technique.
@Andy you do get some pretty strong powers from your wish list like Dr Doofenshmirtz(prep time would make you the strongest person) and Accelerator(Whos got OP haxs and defense)

Andykhang said:
You guy all so overpowered and shit, meanwhile I'm conflicting as to do spatial stuff first, or power mimicry first with spatial stuff in toe along with thing else with questionable mastery and unknown technique.
Ahem, excuse me I am making it my goal to be the most underpowered person here so excuse you and I take absolute offense to that and frankly how dare.

Still though a lot of powerful characters here yeah. Then you have me wanting Sand Bird and Baldi and other random things.

Andykhang said:
@Jack Hm... what's your goal with this game here?
Have fun? Frankly I just like the idea of being generally underpowered at the beginning but becoming more and more relevant as time goes on. Like I start with the abilities of Flight and Superhuman Physical Characteristics. If we're going by attack potency with our characters I can exert myself to basically the point of death and destroy a small building. I like scenarios like this, especially when it works out and I continue to be relevant. Honestly I don't think anyone else even had flight here so that's cool.

Hm...probably my role here would be more of a half-everything "Trainer" then, with the choice of my first character. Training everyone to full potential while secrectly "learning" their act to my vantage :D

Oooh that sounds interesting.

...also can we just mention how ridiculous it is to think of some of these past lives? Like, yes, Chell from Portal, a giant sand bird, and Baldi all shared the same spirit.

That's partly why my character take on the belief that we're merely connected to them, not being them in general. Keep the absurdity low.

But I love the absurdity it's beautiful.

Though that's besides the point I'm just excited to start this up, whatever the starting scenario is going to be

Only if you go with video game logic...which thankfully I could provide for you guy, after the first upgrade

So I just found that Wolfgangs Briah has this thing that if any part of hisbody touches another person it explodes, so do you guys think I could negate the effect if I use Kizaru's intangibility?

Ok thanks I just think that would be annoying plus wolfgangs regn already takes care of it(Low-God) it would just be getting in the way

Bugs has time manipulation which is explicitly banned. You have to provide links to the profiles too. Character tier limit is 5-C max. I also believe Toon Force should be banned in general, since it can tie into time manipulation and other banned abilities.

The starting life has to be 5-C or lower, and can't have ridiculous time hax or reality warping. Pretty sure Bugs' plot manipulation is something that wouldn't be allowed either.

No because your new character doesn't have a profile either. He also has access to Toonforce as well, which like I said, usually ties into time manipulation and feats greater than the 4-A limit.

The only issue is that theres nothing on Yakko Warners powers so they cant be judged, sorry I know its annoying its just we need to know what he can do.

Back