• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars

You have to wait to get approved by the new GM though, Edwellken.

Oddball character but yeah he's okay I guess. Just don't expect to get Bugs Bunny or any of those guys on your wish list because they have toonforce.

I say no toonforce in general since that's it's just comedic reality warping, which will break the game in general.

Unless it's very limited, like The Mask, but even then I say just ban it in general.

Yeah, Waluigi is fine, but pretty much what Prof said about Bugs and toonforce. You can edit your wishlist as we go on.

Bugs is the only real problem character imo. Toon force is fine if we just treat it as stuff like not falling when running off cliffs, or creating holes in the ground with your exact shape, or being able to have your head knocked into your body/be flattened like a pancake then reinflate, etc. Just nothing too major. Martin only has time travel for his time hax, so we can just ignore it for the game.

It's come to my attention that my character is I think the only female PC here?

Thats a surprise for me honestly

I walk around and look at people.

"Hey, weird grey person with sunglasses appears out of nowhere. Can you catch me up?"

Name: Jackso

Sex: Male

Personality: Very Laid Back, Easy Going, Calm, Sarcastic, Often Facetious, Sometimes can a bit Condescending, Rarely Serious, Absent-Minded. To enemies he is different in that he shows them little to no mercy, sympathy, or emotions, and can be quiet condescending, he also has no issue one shotting at the start and not giving his enemies a chance (Blitzing right off the bat or using high powered attacks right from the get go)

Appearance: 204 cm (6'7"), Lean Build, Caucasian, Blond Slicked Back Hair(Like Gilgamesh from Fate),Grey Eyes, White T-Shirt, Black Board Shorts

Past Lives/Souls: Admiral Kizaru(One Piece)

Wishlist: Sosuke Aizen(Bleach)(with Hogyoku), Ban(Nanatsu no Taizai), Wolfgang Schreiber(Dies Irae) No Legion Reincarnation, Lobo(DC) (would be final powerup)

Can we say that if something doesn't have to be said inntje roleplay it can be said here? Like basic out of character statements that don't need to be said in the roleplay? To stop it from filling up stupidly fast?

yeah I missed shit too. so basically we're in the minecraft world now looking for our previous souls. I think we just entered and someone ran off? am i wrong?

[We've basically entered the Minecraft world, and are now exploring it in an attempt to find a "Soul Cave" or something like that I believe. People are mostly demonstrating there powers against mobs and each other atm. Plot kind of stops there]

Basically preparing ourselves to go find a soul that's in a temple up north in minecraft realm of something like that. You haven't missed too much.

We'ee Heading to get souls at a temple soon. Shadow budoifs are appearing, when more people approach the temple worse things will show up.

Back