• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars

I never specifically said that. Currently my character would probably get used to her flying, but I don't want to clutter the roleplay with something I deem unnecessary.

Also i'm ready whenever.

Actually, to be fair... I probably can't develop the magic that quickly. I've got the theory down thanks to watching Blane, but to say I developed the magic in the span of a second is a bit too fast. It'll probably take a few hours of study and experiemnts.

Meanwhile I can fly. I have no idea what im gonna pick for ky next soul though. Either Chell or...it's a tie between T-Rex and Baldi.

Ed, if you're still on, let's just move the plot whenever you're here. We aren't going to have a time where we can all be on, at this rate everyone is probably just gonna go on their own one by one without shadows ever showing up.

I'm going to pick The Gamer next, it would be convenient for my own sake and for the sake of training as well.

I feel like you're heading towards a route of "train everyone up while secretly stealing their powers" Han Jee Han is a really perfect character to help some of our weaker players level up, and you can even a,p their abilities. Plus, we could all form a party!

@Blahblah More like gaining everyone power, and it's more like my Past Live idea, otherwise yeah. Now all I need to do is to figure out a way to assign stat...

At first I was thinking Yu Narukami, then I realized that'd put us in a PQ situation since we already have one Wild card.

I feel I catch up with her novel before we get our souls, then I'll go with Fran, otherwise Either Anai Miuor Sakaguchi Hinata (I want to be faster, after fighting with Kizaru, MechaSpnic, and Killer Queen I feel so inadequate XD). Also, it just hit me that my character is guaranteed to have only female past lives now, until we get our third at least.

Blahblah9755 said:
Ed, if you're still on, let's just move the plot whenever you're here. We aren't going to have a time where we can all be on, at this rate everyone is probably just gonna go on their own one by one without shadows ever showing up.
Yeah, I'll do that.

Also, everyone go ahead and lock in your choice for your next soul. I'll need it for the plot. Try to keep this one 5-B and below.

Well in this doesn't he exist just not in that universe? even if that doesn't work i still have 1,3 and 4 immortality

thought this "Someone powerful, in a dangerous world, someplace your current life has described as fiction. " implied that what we called fiction does exist.

It does, but the souls we're using are souls saved from worlds that were destroyed. So if you have Wolfgang, the universe the 3D part of Dies Irae is set in was already absorbed.

Blahblah9755 said:
If you have Wolfgang then the darkness already destroyed Dies Irae's universe.
first off, yelp I still get immortality 1,3 and 4 and also the darkness is Op as hell to have taken out the Dies Irae uni it has a few different tier 1s

Back