• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Thread 11 [FULL]

"Alright, HOSTLESS, how about this? I'll let you join the next adventure, okay?"

"Fine."

He looked like he was still talking to himself.

I slowly and lifelesslu float in space for a moment before the hole regenerates

"Why do I always forget about that?" I think to myself

"Wait, sorry, gotta hold back Ultron for a bit. Just drag me wherever your going. Wait, I know!"

I use my atomic body altering to turn into a pocket-sized cube with a speaker.

"Yep. That's how much biological matter is left in me. Anyway, just carry this for me while I take care of things with Ultron."

[Yes, that's my in-game excuse for leaving now]

All of Jordan's attacks are curved around the bisected rock, because the twisted space spell is still active around it. The rock is completely untouched by any of his attacks, regardless of how fast they are.

As she pulls out a spatial cannon, Johannes cries out, then goes limp.

Then a black star shines on her forhead, and she straightens, waves her hand, and a dozen portal boxes appear around everyone and begin to close in on themselves.

Meanwhile in Johannes soul, a tiny point of light is shining amidst an ocean of blackness, shivering and supressed.

Griffin teleports out of the box.

"My clone has possessed her! Too late for her!"

He glares at her and tries to teleport her to the Kamui dimension, but the anti-thaumaturgic wards [I guess chakra is equalised to magic] prevent her from being moved.

I activate my Bend Space to keep my self from being crushed, and activate much time slow, hoping that by bending space and time I'll be able to get out.

Yobobojojo said:
[What exactly is a portal box?]
[A box, made out of six portals. Each portal is linked to its opposite portal, so as the portal closes in, you are basically crushed by yourself]

Yobobojojo said:
I activate my Bend Space to keep my self from being crushed, and activate much time slow, hoping that by bending space and time I'll be able to get out.
[Reposting for Monarch]

Michael manages to halt the closing of the portal boxes through his manipulation of space and time, but they are still not broken, making him trapped within.

[that sounds like mid-godly. Denied. if it is destroyed by the darkness, it shall be consumed by it]

Yobobojojo said:
[How long do these things take to close?]
[A second or two from the perspective of a sub-rel]

[So most of you basically have time to do whatever you want]

[A second or two from the perspective of a sub-rel]

[So most of you basically have time to do whatever you want]

[In actual seconds]

Back