• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Thread 11 [FULL]

[@Hl3 Hard to do that as a tiny bit of wil lthat is shivering and supressed]

Johannes' will tries to activate the Flames of Worthlessness. However, not only is she stuck inside a ocean of darkness that has overtaken the rest of her soul and it is kind of difficult to use her abilities inside her own soul, the distraction allows the darkness around her to push through her will's resistances, and the light of her mind dims even further.

[well, i've basically died because i didn't have the precognition neccesary to realise that i would ahve to fight evil plot juice that i can barely even affect

only slightly miffed]

[Blame Swathing]

[You saw me. I told him what was happening, and he's the fastest of any of us, he could have easily told you, or tried to stop it, or got you to avoid, or basically anything. But he didn't]

I dissipate my time slow and use my time powers to travel a minute into the future to avoid the portal closing

Monarch Laciel said:
[Blame Swathing]

[You saw me. I told him what was happening, and he's the fastest of any of us, he could have easily told you, or tried to stop it, or got you to avoid, or basically anything. But he didn't]
[Logical answer to everything,]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Blame Swathing]
[I already have

and i will come back if i die

i've waited a literal ******* month

i'm not just gonna instantly get kicked like this]

[... did time travel slip through]

Michael vanishes from the portal box into the future.

Considering how fast everyone can move, he's basically out of this fight because it will probably be done by the minute is up.

Monarch Laciel said:
[Kars?]

[Power mimicry too broken, get a stand user]
[Dang it. If you were going to reject my soul, you could've said it earlier. There's also no stand user that's not too weak or too broken.]

[Portals and forced BFR don't really work, and she can't go through them at all unless it's something that is specifically able to go through that sort of thing like The Realm Crystal. And even then it takes a few minutes]

[I don't think we ever really see it in action. It's just said that she can't be pulled into the world by other means and nothing can bring her into the world besides the crystal]

[Probably not]

[Hint. Several of Griffith's more useful and favoured abilities are unique to his own body. Putting his mind in someone else's body loses those powers]

The portals close in on Gabriella. However, rather than moving through the portals to be crushed against herself, the portals stop, strain, then shatter, and Gabriella is free.

Monarch Laciel said:
[Probably not]
[Hint. Several of Griffith's more useful and favoured abilities are unique to his own body. Putting his mind in someone else's body loses those powers]
[ah yes, not like this was literally never mentioned before now to my knowledge]

[It's on the soul's profiles...] [Clairvoyance: An ability possessed by the eyes that allows one to remain in one place while peering into another. ... "A skill furnished upon the flesh". [And Tobi's stuff comes from his Sharingan, which is again, a physical eye he needs]

["Not he, but she. Queen of the Cursed, an evil so vengeful, she cannot crossover by any other magical means. But if Morro uses the Crystal to free her, after cursing Ninjago, there will be no stopping her reign until every last Realm falls under her control."

It's not very well explained, but there it is.]

Monarch Laciel said:
[It's on the soul's profiles...]
[sorry, i just don;t have the time, patience or mental ability to look through the 3mb of powers your guy has to look for that one thing]

ExodusNexus said:
["Not he, but she. Queen of the Cursed, an evil so vengeful, she cannot crossover by any other magical means. But if Morro uses the Crystal to free her, after cursing Ninjago, there will be no stopping her reign until every last Realm falls under her control."
It's not very well explained, but there it is.]
[That... seems a lot more like sealing than resistance to portals]

[But for now it's on the profile so whatever]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Stands are pretty varied. I'm sure you could find one with hax powers]
[All stands have only 1 or 2 hax. And they're all either non-combat applicable or too conditional or too broken.]

ExodusNexus said:
[I'm not sure. How would it be sealing?]
[Not her having sealing. That's she's been sealed. "Cannot crossover by any other magical means". Like she's stuck there]

PsychoWarper said:
[Monarch do I see anything when I use Ewigkeit?]
[Sorry, forgot to address that]

[I don't think you have anything that boosts soul sight to interuniversal, so you don't see his soul anywhere]

Back