• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 7

"Alright, thanks for the pizza. Now we just gotta wait for the Emissary to show up." He said, to where the pizza van driver said, "Alright, have fun playing Smash Bros Brawl!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-"

BOOM!

[What relevance does this hold to the plot. tho?]

[From his own house of all things. It's a one-time thing, but it still qualifies as a feat. Apparently it's a giant death machine that blasts down anything the driver doesn't like (IT CAN FLY!) and has been used to blast a giant rift in all infinite dimensions, therefore obliterating them.]

[Because there's no real consistency on what's dead or alive. The Stranger could be decapitated and lying on the floor dead in one scene and the next scene has him up and ready for more. To quote a line i made, "THERE'S NO PLOT TO THIS PLOT!"]

[Back to that topic, stories published about him would be interesting, though the only reason he's psychotic now is because age got to him. I will admit, it would be bloody.]

[Now to wait for the Emissary to show up.]

[Im sure hes busy or something but blah hasn't posted anything in 3 days, should someone mabe ask on his message board or just leave him?]

[GET OVER HERE-Oh, forget it. Just gonna wait for more plot if there will be any. If not, have fun dealing with an insane clown cartoon.]

Christian Higdon said:
"Well, we had a bit of.................let's say, a feud." He said, reflecting on the earlier days.
i look at the remains of the Wendigo

"well, it look like you ended that feud"

i then i have a great idea

"while we wait for the emissary to arrive, we could do an arm wrestling tournament !"

"Oh, i almost forgot." He then tossed a giant tank of gasoline over to the carcass, shattering it like a bottle. He grabbed a wooden stick, lit the top on fire, and tossed it to the Wendigo. He then thought, "Why didn't i do that before?" in which his own sub-conscious replied, "The blood was too cold!"

"There. A fiery carcass to sit by and tell ghost stories." He said, totally forgetting that Wendigos burn out easily. The corpse turned to ash and it flew off. "D'oh!"

Back