• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 7

"Might as well." He then hooked up a TV running off power from Giygas of all things and started watching. "I feel......g..o..o-"

"AH, SHUT YER YAP!"

i turn off the TV

"its better to not disturb the eldrich nightmares that hide in the shadows"

i then turn to the creeped out The

"Hey The, do you want to do an arm wrestling match ?"

"Alright........................Well, i'll watch some TV just to test it out." He then turned it on, Looney Tunes playing on it, and started laughing. He didn't take note that Giygas was still in the equation.

"Beats me-WAIT! What are you-OH GOD!" Giygas then appeared on the screen again. "NOPE! OFF WITH YOU, VILE DEMON!" He then turned off the TV and did what 99% of people would do. "OUTTA THIS HOUSE! OUTTA THIS HOUSE!"

[crap, i'm only class 100]

I put my arm in a arm wrestling pose on the ground because we don't have a table

"let's do this"

Giygas then decided to turn on the TV by itself. "NOPE!" He said, turning the TV off again.

[A toon that can run technology off of Giygas. What?]

[Well, i doubt i have AP that good, but how does one trap Giygas inside a system? It's a gag feat, but still.]

The Smashor said:
Noticing that your actually pretty strong, I decide to focus all of my power to my arm and upper body.
i get send flying by The's immensely higher lifting strnght and i crush against a giant boulder. "ow" i mutter as i get back up

[Striking strength/AP is energy, lifting strength is force. Since you're doing things from a stand still you need force not energy, so this needs LS.]

[Just gonna drag on the plot.]

The clown was then on a couch, apparently talking to himself. The only difference between him and well...........himself was that one looked like a therapist. The two had the following exchange, with the real toon looking like he was talking to thin air. (Therapist is bold, Stranger is normal, both at same time is red.)

"So, what's been bothering you as of lately?"

"Well, you see, doctor, it's been over 105 years already-"

"It's been that long?"

"Yes, and you see, that's the problem. Once i stopped any method of him massacring me, i thought i could just wait it out, and then Willi-"

"That name is not to be mentioned."

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Well, i just assumed that over the years, he would just-"

"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
"but he hasn't. All he did was gain even more power as to kill me."

"Yes, it seems he also has some toon blood, allowing him to live for as long as he likes to."

"Yeah. Erm, what is that again?"

"Just a minority to be dealed with."

"Well, maybe someday he'll die off."

"Yes. One can hope."
"Well, the clearer case is that you're insane."

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"You're talking to yourself."

"Oh, yeah. That makes sense."

"Just what happens when nobody is willing to talk to me. Of course, having nobody to confort me means i have to talk to myself." He said, still lying on the couch.

"Oh, you mean Giygas, right? Eh, who cares about that? I don't. Not one bit." He said, before talking to himself again. This time he talked about how he thinks that the others secretly hate him, and how he feels about the whole multiversal corruption thing.

"So, you called?"

"Yes, doctor, it's just the others. I think they may not like me due to my habits."

"Oh, we're all different. I'm sure they'll get used to it."

"That's the thing. I think that they'll never understand why i do the things i do."

"Well, perhaps get to know them a bit more, and then we'll talk."

"Yeah, you're right, me. I'll make some more friends. There's also that Supreme Darkness thing, though."

"Oh, the Supreme Darkness? I heard about it."

"Well, i think maybe that'll be how i die. I don't wanna go die to a shadow."

"Don't we all?"
"Perhaps maybe if hit right, you'll actually win the day."

"Yes, that would be excellent."

Secretly, Greg was listening and watching all of this.

"...Nope, not gonna join that either. Let just wait til plot happen"

[The Stranger is getting therapy and he's both the patient and the doctor, The trowed me like a ragdoll, and giygas is tring to manifest to kill us all]

Back