• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 7

[The sad part monarch is id survive that but id be in extreme pain like shit just like oh getting crushed by a black hole now]

[So when your entering a black hole you get effected by the 'Noodle effect' so would my regen make me an infinite noodle?]

NoodleEffect

"So then. When are we going to stop killing dragons, birds and lizards? The 'Boss' should be appearing sooner or later."

"So do we just need to beat all of the enemies to make things happen? Makes sence."

I charge myself with electricity and spin in circles while in ball form, creating a tornado.

"Eat this! ELECNADO!"

The electric tornado starts rampaging across the battlefield.

"Wait oh cr- GUYS! WATCH OUT FOR THE GIANT ELECTRIC TORNADO! I MADE IT!"

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
[I already killed the birds btw.]
[i created a fire tornado season

Griffin dropped stars on the battlefield

Jackson solar beamed the hell out of the battlefield

Genesis burned everything with hellfire

and Ahriham created a pseudo-black gole in the middle of the battle ground

and just now The created a electric tornado

every enemy is dead and the battlefield looks like the ground zero of a nuclear bomb]

"OH MY GOODNESS!" He was hit full-force with the tornado, but then there was the fact that he had enhanced electric absorbtion. The toon tested it out and it started working.

I looked at the battlefield.

"Holy shit......."

Our enemies are either dead on the floor or completely annihilated. Battlefield looked like a nuclear bomb site or possibly even worse.

"They're fodders!"

[I'll try to keep it going by getting more in-depth with my character right NOW!]

The toon looked at the dead bodies and started to laugh. He had slain a lot of foes in his time, but this..............this was a beautiful sight to his eyes. "YES, YES, YES! MORE BLOOD AND GUTS FOR US! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA-I'M NOT INSANE! YOU'RE INSANE! GAHAHAHA!"

[I was in a dark place when i wrote this.]

I look over at the toon "Why are you so loud, just listening to you is making me tired" I say as I sigh.

"NOTHING! HAHAHA-" His laughing slowly turns to insanity. Another personality change. "WHAT HAS THIS WORLD DONE TO MY SANITY!?"

"Dude I think you need a timeout to calm down or something" I say looking around for a way to calm the toon down.

"Oh, my head. I'm..............i'm gonna need somebody to put me down." He said, before realizing that nobody would willingly kill him.

"Yeah I do" I say turning to SCG (and forgetting about what I just said id do).

(Also monarch if you fight christian try not to kill your team mate this time) :)

"CHRISTMAS!?" He said a bit louder, showing he had gone off-the-wall insane. Any more talk of it and he'd let the spirit out.

"CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted, grabbed all his decorations, and started putting them anywhere he could at insane speeds.

He grabbed the tree, piled up all the remaining corpses, and shoved the Christmas tree in the pile. "I. *%&#ING. LOVE. CHRISTMAS!"

Back