• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 7

"Hmm, oh shit... forgot about there lack of souls" I say as I dodge (left leg is incinerated but it regens), I then shoot two huge light blasts out of my hands that engulf groudons entire body (and about a mile or so behind him).

I drink a potion granting me resistance to Fire.

"Right, these things regenerate. Well... I'll just see if I can fight fire with fire."

Charging through the beams of flame I run in circles around the Groudon lighting up flames on the ground beneath it.

"OKAY, THAT'S A NO!" He said, evading the area in where the beast could hurt him. "Jeez Louis, that's big! If only i could change size-" A light-bulb then appeared over his head, showing his wit once more. "Oh yeah! That was it! Now i just need to change my looks-AHA! Nobody would expect that, now would they?" He saw a phone booth out of nowhere and went in.

"Monarch summoning suns, me annailating three squre miles of forest and the toon yelling... so not much" I say looking at Grey Guy.

"Alright, i got it! Now to test it out." (This plays)

He then changed into a titanic force while obliterating the booth, with dorsal fins, a nigh-invincible set of skin, claws and teeth that were razor sharp, and eyes. Eyes that represented the scorching eyes of death and the unbridled wrath of a king. This was Godzilla, and he was angered.

He then looked over and saw nothing but dead monsters. He looked for an enemy, but saw nothing.

"Nah" I respond back to the Grey Person.

[Ok, guys, im pretty ******* sure I annihilated groudon]

[Welp after redgraves attack its time to regen I guess]

"Let me test this out" *I coated myself into a small shell...I may not know this ability fully yet...I knew its name* "I'll show your fodders your true worth! Worthless! Megiddo of Belial! *I started to nuke the area with the black flames as it destroys 7 square miles of the forest and burning the fodders in that area completely. I can't exactly spam this but I simply test it out* Well I shouldn't over do it...

["I then shoot two huge light blasts out of my hands that engulf groudons entire body (and about a mile or so behind him)." this is what I did]

[@Blah, billion km portal ok, maybe a bit much. I'll change it to say I only hit them with the core of the star at its densest part. Also, I didn't alter the fundamental forces in a wide area, I altered them in a small area which resulted in them pulling in more matter and increasing enough to cause the star to collapse. Most of a star's life cycle functions take place within its core, so altering the physics of the core would result in the whole star being affected]

[And the heat was contained in the portal, and we only saw a small bit of the light, most of it was also contained by the portals]

[I'm just waiting for my transformation to affect the plot for a bit. Or not, whatever floats your boat.]

"We're really having fun now, don't we?"

After I regenerated in an instant, I used my new spells to take this guy out. Also God if he is getting nuked.

"Gift Pool: Schwere"

I created a pool of gravity below the magma monster, pulling his atoms one by one until only quarks are being left. He is trapped, Gift Pool is swallowing it whole.

"Hey, whoever! Now's your chance or I'll shred this guy to elementary particles!"

[My attacks didn't have AoE, they only affected individual monsters]

[If they had AoE, the planet would be gone right now]

[Well, i'll just say the toon stays Gojira for a day due to soul shenanigans. Also, lazy writing on my part.]

[Poor Groudon ovo]

i look at The Stranger's new form, he's one big fella now

i hope he doesn't fall in a canion or something.

"uh ... so what now ?"

[Im pretty sure its not dead I just think people are busy and most dont start really posting for another 30 mins and I dont think it has a discord]

[I'm waiting. Tick tock goes the CLOCK! Also, don't ever think about MENTIONING Christmas around my character. Just a warning.]

Back