• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 7

[That would be correct. The Stranger has now been infected with the disease known only to man as Christmas Craze! RUN!]

"CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

BOOM!

"OH CRAP! I JUST BLEW UP THE TREE! OH, WELL! MORE MONEY TO SPEND AND BURN, I SUPPOSE!"

"Well guess theres nothing else to do" I say as I start drinking some egg-nog I find "Mmmmm good"

(BUM BUM BAAHHH~ underadged drinking :O, Oh wait my dudes from germany never mind)

"CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!" He shouted, his eyes turning into multi-color ornaments.

"Truly, the powers of a tooon ar e incredible. He is repealing the very laws of reality within his own body, substituting them with laws of a more comedic nature"

[Gudou Briah]

"WHERE'S THE CHRISTMAS!? HAVE YOU SEEN THE CHRISTMAS!? I'VE SEEN THE CHRISTMAS! THE PRESENTS, THE SNOW, THE SPOOKY MONSTERS-Wait, that's Halloween.................WELL, THEN THERE'S THE WENDIGO, SO YEAH! CHRISTMAS IS HERE!" He said, mis-informed that it isn't Christmas.

"Wait... wendigo... since when is there a wendigo in christmas" I say confused.

(Now Griffin is gonna start researching the toons biology).

"THE CREATURE OF THE COLD!! HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT!?" He shouts, nearly tearing his own head off at that question. His disease, the Christmas Craze, infected him long when his first Christmas happened. Every passing year, and he gains strength due to Christmas cheer.

"Hey since we are in a forest of darkness and wendigo are dark forest monsters there may be one in the forest"

"CHRISTMAAAAA-Oh, yeah that's possible. I wonder if ther-" He then heard a roar. A roar that sounded like a Wendigo. He couldn't deny that noise. It was obvious. The Wendigo hunted him down for years now, so that noise was too familiar. Where was it, though?

Well, it's what's on the inside that counts.

"So God help me, but i think there may be a Wendigo here right now."

"Was th.....................Am i..........................NO! IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ME! I'LL TAKE CARE OF HIM!"

"Its the christmas wendigo" I say turning and using my 'Third eye' to look for its corrupted and twisted soul.

i look at the Wendigo

"i am not impressed"

i use telekinasis to grab the Stranger and i trow him at the Wendigo

"Go Stranger, go and slaughter that ugly deer"

"Yes!" He shouted, grabbed the Wendigo by the neck, and started it off by leaving a big wound in his chest. The Wendigo felt nothing of this and regenerated the wound. Though, that's not gonna stop the toon from going to town with him. He then struck the exact same wound again, but this time he didn't let it regenerate until he was done.

He scratched the wound multiple times, letting blood out of it and nearly hitting the heart. That is until the Wendigo grabbed him by the head. "LET GO OF ME! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT-" THe Wendigo didn't care, as he scratched the Stranger on the stomach. More blood.

It tried to bite on the clown's shoulder, but then it was impaled in the stomach by a spear. This didn't end its own life, though, as it bit off one of the toon's arms, the only thing holding it on being bone and flesh.

[Yeah, and the death's..................well...............i already have it in mind.]

"WAIT!" He said, his arm regenerated. "Before you kill me, let me just make my son his favorite balloon animal once more!" He begged, the Wendigo watching and waiting. "Alright! Here it is! Just a few tricks, and then...............VOLIA! A TOMMY GUN!"

BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM

The Wendigo then went into hiding, the noise ringing out in the forest. The toon, angered, decided to hit it with a machete. He picked up the deer beast's scent and threw the blade in it's own forehead. The clown had knowledge of fighting these things before, and he knew that wouldn't end the battle.

[Alright, i'm back.]

"Hmm, what if i were to jump inside of it when it's vulnerable...................EHEHEHE!" He thought, and tossed a boulder at the Wendigo, who was now gigantic in size. The deer beast then devoured the toon alive, the plan in progress. One problem was that the INSIDES WERE FRIGGIN COLD! "Good God. After this, i'm gonna need a break."

The toon then grabbed the intestines and.............well...........You'll see.

"Hey, stranger! You need any help over there? Also, whoever made this thing, can you make something for me to fight? Prefurrably something I don't one shot. I'm very bored."

"IT'S VERY COLD IN HERE, BUT NO! I THINK I......GOOD GOD!" He said, trying hard to survive. Soon enough, he ran with the intestines and burst out the back with them, his appearence now having a bluish glint to it. He tied the Wendigo's intestines to the neck and rode it like a horse before tearing the heart out. It stopped all movement as the clown yanked the intestines.

RIP!

He did so, and the head popped off. It rolled down the floor, the spine still attached to the neck and cold blood dripping out. The Stranger jumped off, cold and hurt. His eyes were bloodshot, with a yellow-ish color, and green pupils. He was near frozen.

he's did it, but now it look like he's freezing to death

i hug him, using my heat manipulation to warm him up

"You did really well against that monster. Good job buddy"

"Thanks. I'm gonna go lie down for a second or two." He said, and lied down on the floor. This didn't help, though. He was still stuck here, in this dark place. "Well, now what?"

"Well, i did order pizza that should be here about...........NOW!" A pizza truck then appeared out of nowhere, and driving it was..........the Stranger? WAIT, WHAT!?

"Ohoho, hello there, handsome!" The toon said, is which the other one replied, "Well, hello there, yourself." The clown (which one, tho?) then said, "Well, it's been way past 30 minutes, so i guess it's free then." The driver (there ya go) replied, "Yep, and no bear-traps this time." He gave himself a pizza and drove off.

"Sure. I just gave it to myself, so go ahead. Am i right!?" The other one (the driver) re-appeared and said, "YEP!" in which they both laughed like so.

Back