• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 4

Jackson turns and dodges the attack and cuts the moster into pieces with Ama no Murakumo. He then continues, activating his intangiblity.

"Haha! What a fine leader you are, Titania.", I exclaim, "Do not strain yourself.", while also thinking in my head "Do not betray our relationship. You are my weapon, do not forget your loyalty."

I crouch down and pick up a stone. Killer Queen removes it from my hand and launches it at incredible speeds off into the distance, a loud explosion being heard soon after.

"...Hahhhh, Gamer, could you stay outside, while I heroically go in there ?" (Greg)

Saying with a tired voice and a clearly annoyed face, Gamer comment

"Sound like you don't want to come in." (Gamer)

"For all the love and peace in the entire multiverse, I don't. But Master would certainly love for me to do so, and watching just behind us." (Greg)

Looking back, both of them see a Shikigami with some kind of Protection bubble around it, without even any intention to hide.

"And I would rather going into there than having to suffer from one of her "special" training, so I'll go in. Your style work better for defending this point anyway." (Greg)

"Then I'll do so then...What kind of "special" training did she have?" (Gamer)

"Don't ask question you don't want to know the answer. Know then, before I literally going into the mouth of Darkness..."

I send the Team Invite to the newcomer, and one who haven't join yet.

"If you may, could you join the team right now, and be protected by the Gamer skill?"

ProfessorLord said:
"Haha! What a fine leader you are, Titania.", I exclaim, "Do not strain yourself.", while also thinking in my head "Do not betray our relationship. You are my weapon, do not forget your loyalty."I crouch down and pick up a stone. Killer Queen removes it from my hand and launches it at incredible speeds off into the distance, a loud explosion being heard soon after.
~snip~ [Unless I can't hear that, in which case, I'll edit that out, lol]

"Ha, I see your arrogance hasn't faultered, I can tell from the look on your face" Jackson says with a smile (and staying about 2.5 meters away)

[I can look into the future and see the consequences of betrayal and loyalty, and right now I'd be leaning on just going with the flow for now, as both come with their own problems.]

[My future ends abruptly, there is no future with me. I'm bound to eventually die, and be swap out with a Manuelo in a parallel universe. Knowing this ability, I've abused her lack of knowledge and probably whatever state of mind she was in beforehand, so she would ultimately remain loyal as possible to me.]

ProfessorLord said:
[My future ends abruptly, there is no future with me. I'm bound to eventually die, and be swap out with a Manuelo in a parallel universe. Knowing this ability, I've abused her lack of knowledge and probably whatever state of mind she was in beforehand, so she would ultimately remain loyal as possible to me.]
[Ah, that makes sense.]

[Yeah, I left out "the big bad at the end" with my precog so that can be explained by ya, Blah]

[@Dargoo speaking of which, a blue screen with Party Invite written on it should appear before you right now. Do you like to join?]

"Sure, but is he as insane as i am? I mean, really, i'm suprised i don't look like a Ren and Stimpy character." His appearence then changed to an animation style of what he said. "There we go."

[Notices the dog]

"Ehhh... found him he's on my back, wait how does that even work"

[Jackson entered intangible mode earlier]

"How does a rake appear out of nowhere when i clearly look behind me earlier to find nothing? Huh? It doesn't. That's how fiction works sometimes. It doesn't make sense."

As you reach the deepest part of th cave, it expands. A gargantuan cavern, the walls and ceiling drip with darkness, falling like drool dripping from the mouth of a beast. Unintelligible symbols and carvings are scattered throughout the cave. In the back, you see another pathway forward, but it's blocked by a wall of darkness.

Three figures appear from the ground. On the left, a ma in light armor and a cape that looks like someone tied a carpet to him. On the right a large feminine robot with long hair and a bandana. In the middle "Full%20Power" A handsome, and completely naked, ma with a regal appearance.

"The one in the middle is weakened from battling The, Manuelo, and Titania outside the dark zone. Even so, he is stronger within here. He will be difficult to face. We'll deal with the other two, if you can keep him occupied long enough, we'll be able to help you. Otherwise, you'll need to weaken him enough that the dog can kill him. The major darkness can reform from nearly any wound in a dark zone, but this dog seems to have power dangerous to the darkness, though not as strong as our own. Work together. Be careful. Do not die." After Kuro says that he and Kura leap forward, each dragging one of the major darkness several kilometers across the room, leaving you with only the naked one.

[Gilgamesh's speed is reduced to only 5000C for this battle. He's going all out, however you're all too insignificant to him to be noticed until he actually takes damage. All his weapons are colored black, anything that should emit light instead makes it darker around it.]

"Marakukaja, Masukukaja, Matarukaja, Revolution, Tetrarakarn, Makarakarn, Tarunda, Rakunda, Sukunda, Fire Break, Ice Break, Elec Break, Wind Break, Foul Breath, Poisma, Mind Charge." Realm uses every buff and debuff in his arsenal, and gets ready to attack.

I grab Titania by the arm and pull her towards me, whispering, "Do not follow me. Make sure the others do the same." I let go of her and refocus my attention.

"Turn around and leave us the **** alone. " I order. "Don't even look at me, if I so much as have to hear any of you, I'll wipe away your existance!" I declare, before confidently walking towards the group of strangers, a pissed off look on my face.

"Whatever you say boss. I'm going to give you a little help though. That man is clouding my vision of the future" (gestures to Gil) "Which means he can see the future as well. As long as I peer into the future, he won't be able to predict your attacks. Also, you'll be better off with this." I give Manuelo invulnerability.

I rip out a bunch of my hair, creating hundreds of clones that form a perimeter around the rest of the group, and I begin Odin's 18 chants, preparing for the worst.

Jackson sticks his hand out at the naked man, "This is gonna suck in a bit, Physical Hunt!" he then starts stealing all the naked mans strength and speed and adding it to his own.

The Stranger charged, ready to go all out. He aimed at Ganondorf, his teeth sharpened, and grabbed onto the evil lord. As oddly unfittingmusic started to play, the teeth and claws locked on, but Ganon kicked off the toon, and punched him in the face. Unphased, the toon charged at his foe, slamming him into the floor, before Ganondorf punched him in the eye, obliterating it into a bloody socket. "YEAOUCH!" The toon shouted, closing his eye (what remained of it), and started punching Ganon rapidly.

He grabbed the King of Evil and started rolling around, trying to stab him in the eye as revenge. "YA MADE ME ANGRY ALREADY! NOW DIE!" He shouted, again sounding like Groundskeeper Willie. The Lord of Evil grabbed him by the neck, but was then scratched and punted to the floor. He then grabbed Ganon by the head and ran up to a car. Slamming his head onto the radio, multiple songs played.

"CAUSE IT'S THRIL-"

SLAM!

"DO THE MARI-"

SLAM!

"GOTTA GO FAST-"

SLAM!

"NEVER GONNA GI-"

SLAM!

"JEEPERS CREE-"

SLAM!

Ganon grabbed the Stranger and slammed his head on the truck, launching him in there. As Ganon walked off, he heard something.

HONK! HONK!

"There'll be no attacks from me. I am the attack, Titania." I think to myself.

"I'm giving you five seconds to get the **** out of here!" I say to the strangers.

Several of Odin's chants go into effect around the group.

I know a sixth:
It will save me if a ma
Cut runes on a sapling' s roots
With intent to harm; it turns the spell;
The hater is harmed, not me.
If I see the hall
Ablaze around my bench mates,
Though hot the flames,
They shall feel nothing,
If I choose to chant the spell.

Back