• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 4

[I'm waiting until Prof, Smashor, and Dargoo have at least finished fighting to get to the center. Considering it's all mftl, it should happen before most of the group makes it there.]

"Alright, now you've made me mad!"

I teleport behind Mega Man and give a solid punch.

"That's for shooting me! Several times!"

I then dash towards Mega Man, but he then hits me with a crash bomb before I can react. I brace myself, but nothing happens.

"That was... anticlimactic."

Then the bomb explodes, sending me flying.

[i find it funny that Dargoo has launched dozens of attacks, but dou to the massive speed difference between (s)he and the others, (s)he and his/her attacks are frozen in place from the point of view of Mega Man and The]

"Alright, I guess I can't just copy my past souls on you. Let's see how you can handle this! COPY DIGGER!"

I create several duplicates of myself and all of them dig into the ground.

Suddenly, five uppercuts hit Mega Man at the same time from the ground.

"How do you like those apples?"

Suddenly a green duplicate of Mega Man appeared and they both started shooting at me.

"So much you have them too..."

I go into ball form and begin to charge a spin dash.

Meanwhile, up in the sky. Tsurubami Senri is watching everything that's happening right now, through the Shikigami that have scattered across the place.

After she done creating her slave army, she conduct them to go out and destroy the hostile outside of the dark zone, while keeping the civilian of the world (and the corrupted huntsman, through strategic purification) safe, to collect the loot and experience.

'Well, for everything I've done, I should get my break right? Might as well watch some reality show.'

As she paid her attention to the fight as the forest, she commented about the fight while eating popcorn.

'The robot got the basic there, fighting while learning about the opponents, and instead of just charging head on, he tried to mix up move...He also abit durable too, even if you consider that the opponent doesn't pulled out their true strength. Considering that he's fighting an uphill battle there, that's sastifactory, at least.'

'Well, this should serve as a good fighting excersise for him...And for them too, considering it's all their first real combat.'

As she think so, she kept watching.

Dargoo Faust said:
[Smashor, Professor just had me throw a homing spear that's been touched by Killer Queen at your actual location, which was determined through precog.]
[I know it's late but you ddin't respond to Smashor, Kura interrupted the spear and refocused our attention onto Mega-Man. For now I've instructd you to take out Mega-Man. Just in case you were lost.]

"Titania, I've chosen you for a reason, you are able to do the little I cannot. Do not dissapoint me." I think in my head, before yelling out loud, "Gungir! He's not mortal, Gungir will not be enough! Throw it within my range and have it end up hitting him, you can do this! Now, before he catches his guard!"

[Nah, I got that and responded. Basically all of that happened as I typed that bit]

[Also, I fate maniped Mega Man to get hit by a dura negging spear and several dozen fire rune blasts, IDK if anyone noticed, lol]

"Sure, boss. Better buy me coffee after this."

I throw Gungir within your range, having its location locked on Mega-Dork. Once you mark it, it'll fly towards him at Relativistic speeds and track him.

[Wait, so I read the summary and we're all wasting time fighting eachother. Or actually helping.

Since I was kind of dead halfway through, what did I miss for me specifically]

[oh shit lol]

The spear passes by me, Killer Queen sliding his fingers over it as it passes on by, setting up a transfer bomb. Whatever it makes contact with next... will have all traces of itself removed.

"This is it! My power, it's going to kill him for sure! There's nothing that can stop me!" I burst out into laughter, quickly realizing the same mistake I made previously, I glance at Titania, "... nothing that can stop us!" I half-shout meakly.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
[Wait, so I read the summary and we're all wasting time fighting eachother. Or actually helping.
Since I was kind of dead halfway through, what did I miss for me specifically]
[No you and everyone else but professor and smashor are in the dark zone fighting demons]

"... nothing that can stop us!" I half-shout meakly."

"That's two coffees, and a muffin you owe me now."

Meanwhile the spear breaks the sound barrier in no time at all, quickly accelerating to unimaginable speeds while tearing apart the forest around it. It tracks Mega-Man as he tries to maneuver around the projectile.

Still caught off guard by The's spin-ball attack, Mega-Man is left unable to process and defend himself against the in-coming attack. The spear travels by The at an uncomfortable distance as it becomes planted in Mega-Man's chest, transfering Killer Queen's bomb and causing him to expand greatly before letting out a large explosio , the ear piercing sound audible to those far-away.

"What a useless piece of shit, may you rot in hell for your injustice." I declare sourly towards Mega-Man before spitting in his former direction and walking away, towards Titania.

"Our business here is done." I announce, interrupting Titania's thoughts before she can interject, "The other that remains is no longer a priority, we must quickly hurry back and join the others... but if you ever have the chance to do so when convinent and without putting yourself at risk, murder him." I instruct, shoving and re-directing her towards Kura, who should have finished up by now.

Dissipating any clones I had around, I give The a glare, before heading over to Kura.

"Well, then. Might as we-" The toon heard a rustle in one of the bushes, and went to take a look. "Hello? Who's there?"

After the spear pierces the Major Darkness and it's chest explodes, the being falls to the ground and melts into a puddle of darkness. This darkness writhes on the ground for a moment letting out screeching and hissing sounds, before quickly flying away towards the dark zone to the South.

A door opens and and Kura steps out. "You each did well. Even if it's strength is limited outside of the Dark Zone, it's impressive to not be killed by a major darkness. Especially you, The. You did an excellent job as a meat shield."

Kura then explains that the Emissary was found by Kuro a while ago, and that you will be heading there quickly.

Grabbing hold of a Shiki game nearby, Kura says "Tsurubami Senri, if you plan to enter the Dark Zone come as well. If you try to enter without protection, it will only take a second for all three of your souls to be corrupted."

[If you have any questions, or something quick you need to do before you go, it goes here.]

Once everyone is gathered, the ground beneath them quickly lifts up then moves them all to the dark zone. Kura casts Protection on you, and you enter the dark zone.

Jackson falls to the ground landing on his feet looking at the multiple demons he killed "well that should be enough entertainment for now" Jackson states with a psychotic smile.

[I think it's something like they're shikigami, but since they have proper souls they can form with his actual power rather than being weak.]

i berserk some more, but then i completly stop.

i enter a confused state and i start acting in an extremly erratic way, starting to ram against everything, and i mean EVERYTHING, this includes my allies and the environment, and i also start doing extremely weird noises like this ones

"Don't know, but it looks like he's havin' a seiz-"

BONK!

"OKAY, THAT DOES IT! I'LL TEACH YA' SOME MANNERS MYSELF! GET OVER HERE!"

(chase ensues)

"I'M GONNA TURN YOU INT-" A rock was then hurled at his head from a distance. He looked back at the bush that moved earlier, but saw nothing. "I'm onto you, Will."

The toon continues turning back and forth, running towards the last thing that hit him.

"I wonder if it lasts forever." Blane says quietly.

"Patra!" Realm yells out, curing the dragon of its confusion.

Kura arrives with the three/four others, catching up with the group.

"Kuro, shouldn't you have gotten further by now?" She asks Kuro

"No, these people seem to be too easily distracted to move quickly."

Back