• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 4

[You defeated Mega Man, causing the darkness to return to the dark zone, then Kura brought the three of you (plus Andy #2 if he wanted to) to the dark zone. The main group was so distracted traveling through it that you already caught up.]

"Titiana. Your buddy over here" (points to Manuel) "Warped me in and kind of made me his servant, although I demand payment in coffee after this. Also filled me in on what wrecked my world to kingdom come. So, you people are like me? Linked with different souls and whatever?"

"Hmm, interesting, and yes we are all like you, also something you should know is that this group can be described as... disfunctional "

"As she said, Titania here is the sole survivor of a world destroyed by the darkness. Or, I guess since she's the last remains of it, you could say that she's is that world herself." Kura continues on, "Ah, but don't worry, her abilities may have a different source from yours, and she may not have faced the darkness before, but I assure you, she is strong enough to kill the majority of you if she wished to, so you need not worry about her strength."

Kuro lets out a fake cough and whispers to her "Kura. Tact."

"Yeah, dysfunctional sounds about right. I nearly changed the fate of this guy (gestures to The) to 'really dead, spear through the heart'. I can also do that, by the way. It's pretty annoying to do, though, so don't ask unless you're about to die or something."

Calling the power of Wukong, I pull out a hair, growing a clone that speaks half of my lines.

"Hope you read up on Mythology. For some reason, all of my souls are heroes and gods from Myths, which is pretty badass if you ask me. My first soul I linked was Wukong, which was thankfully enough to save me from my planet imploding, and after gaining access to Odin, I was able to make by through altering my own fate to avoid... whatever it was that broke my home."

I dissipate the clone, concluding my explanation.

"Wow your past souls really are badass, my souls are the Immortal Sin of Greed, Ban and a Navy Admiral whose body is made out of light, Borsalino". Jackson replies.

"My souls are named Aladdin, the one who chooses the King, and Obito, the Creator of the Akatsuki. I am Griffin, the scientist who will unlock all the secrets of this world"

"Interesting. Those two souls are really-"

BONK!

"Hold on." He went up to see the bush again. "YOU STOP THROWIN' ROCKS AT ME OR ELSE I'LL TEAR YOUR FACE OFF AND DRINK YOUR BLOOD THROUGH A BEER BOTTLE!"

"Yeah, this seems like a good time to show another trick from my bag."

Calling the power of Odin, I banish hateful and violent thoughts within The Stranger's head to calm him down.

"That should calm things down a little. These souls you're mentioning, they sound pretty powerful. If we aren't busy looking for or killing something, I'd like to size some of you up, see some of those powers in action if you know what I mean."

"I guess what I'm saying, is anyone up for a freindly sparring match?" I get a slight grin in my face.

Kuro interjects. "I'm sorry, but we are quite busy looking for someone, in fact-" he cuts away some trees made of shadows, revealing the entrance to a cave. "We've arrived at quite an important moment."

"YOU HEAR ME! I'M GOnna......I'm gonna go relax for a little. Never knew that could come out of my mouth. Oh wait, we're going in there?"

"You realise we are currently in a forest corrupted by darkness with demons all around us right? It's not the best time for a fight. Maybe I'll take you on later"

"As long as I get to punch holes through something, I'm glad. So, what are we looking at here?"

"You should know what i'm gonna pull out to kill with already. Shame on you if you don't." The Stranger then walked in, still looking at the bush. "I'll find you, Will. I'll find you, and then get you."

"I'm down." Calling Wukong's power, I call some light to one of my fingers and go towards it as well.

"Please wait for one moment." Kuro stops those who try to immediately enter. "The moment anyone enters that cave, all demons in this area will know, and will rush here. Additionally there are several powerful beings within there. Most likely the Major Darkness Titania and the others fought earlier and several others. We need a few people to stay out here, blocking the entrance, or you will be over run from behind while fighting the enemy inside."

"I stayed outside last time, someone else can get it done now"

I walk just outside the entrance and start tapping my foot

"Might as well get my feat wet, being the newest person here."

I waltz into the cave, illuminating the area around me.

Not one to be outdone, I summon light Magoi and make my entire body a really really bright flashlight.

"I am the way, the truth and the light"

Then I change the spell so it's just my eyes that are glowing.

"So they will? Count me ou-"

WHOOP!

A rake attempted to hit him, but missed the Stranger entirely. "HA! I EXPECTED THA-"

WHAM!

Little did he know, there was another one just in case.

"Uhh Titania, I think you just set off the monsters by walking in like that" I hear a large roar in the distance, followed by several even larger roars.

"Alright, guess I have to pull out some of the big guns."

I summon and mount Sleipnir, a flying horse. I use Odin's powers to grant those near me invulnerability, and look into the future.

"Ok thats a bit much" Jackson says before making so only his finger is glowig and follows the others in the cave

"POWAH!" He then grabbed his chainsaw, charging it up. All the anger and bloodlust lost in his mind had returned.

"Jackson, to your right. Monster."

"Stranger, ram your chainsaw to the left, another one's about to drop in on you."

I look furthur into the future, giving myself more of a headache.

"If anyone here can increase abilities or have some type of Super-Saiyan final form, I'd reccomend getting them ready. We'll be getting some big fish ahead, although I can't see much more until getting a migrane."

Back